Familiar with ORC? Do you know where I can find this?

Akula

My theory is that when you are caught speeding you are supposed to pull over to the right. This is indicated by the police officer's lights atop his/her cruiser.

I have seen a police officer standing on 270 near dublin, on the left berm, radaring cars. The officer picks one going fast and points at it, then points to the left berm.

My theory is that this isn't what the law says to do. I realize you are supposed to obey what the officer is telling you but this seems strange to me.

BTW, this is coming from a discussion I had with a dublin police officer regarding how they clock cars, not because I got a ticket.

Everything I can see says that the officer can direct you to use the left side lawfully. None of this is specifically related to being pulled over, but that would be a lawful order.

How about this, though it has nothing to do with the side of the road, it gives them direction to tell you to park anywhere.

4511.68 Parking - prohibited acts.

(A) No person shall stand or park a trackless trolley or vehicle, except when necessary to avoid conflict with other traffic or to comply with sections 4511.01 to 4511.78, 4511.99, and 4513.01 to 4513.37 of the Revised Code, or while obeying the directions of a police officer or a traffic control device, in any of the following places:

(16) On the roadway portion of a freeway, expressway, or thruway.

Everything I can see says that the officer can direct you to use the left side lawfully. None of this is specifically related to being pulled over, but that would be a lawful order.

How about this, though it has nothing to do with the side of the road, it gives them direction to tell you to park anywhere.

4511.68 Parking - prohibited acts.

(A) No person shall stand or park a trackless trolley or vehicle, except when necessary to avoid conflict with other traffic or to comply with sections 4511.01 to 4511.78, 4511.99, and 4513.01 to 4513.37 of the Revised Code, or while obeying the directions of a police officer or a traffic control device, in any of the following places:

(16) On the roadway portion of a freeway, expressway, or thruway.

:)

I was pulled over this way before, I should have just kept going make him come get me, my speed and the time it would have taken him to come get me I probably could have been gone without even trying to get away