The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

Dude, why would I go to a Supra Forum to talk about a Lambo? I don't have time for more forums, that's why the build has its own page! :lolguy:

If you want me to respond on that forum, give it some time. ;)

Unlike JP, I actually make money and making said money requires time and intelligence. He has plenty of the former (as witnessed by his affinity for male ass play) and zero of the latter.

Man up and show your immense knowledge to the Supra community.

What do you have against UGR anyway?

Man up and show your immense knowledge to the Supra community.

What do you have against UGR anyway?

I've shared it with the world on the build page.

UGR overcharges for a mediocre product. Their engineering is sub par and management is some of the worst ever, from an ethics standpoint. Did you know they work in a 35% upcharge just to give you a 2-year warranty? They make you pay UPFRONT so they can put the money in an escrow account to buy you a new motor when you blow it up. Also, you have to pay extra and wait 6 months if you want a build to have matching engine numbers. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

UGR overcharges for a mediocre product. Their engineering is sub par and management is some of the worst ever, from an ethics standpoint. Did you know they work in a 35% upcharge just to give you a 2-year warranty? They make you pay UPFRONT so they can put the money in an escrow account to buy you a new motor when you blow it up. Also, you have to pay extra and wait 6 months if you want a build to have matching engine numbers. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Kevin now has an interest in coming to Columbus with me. If your SV is ever ready to actually race, we are both really looking forward to meeting you David.

Yeh, what kind of asshole sets aside money to warrant a RACE MOTOR. :dumb:

So should they just give no warranty at all, or should they warranty shit thats bound to break with no reserves to do so until they go out of business?

Yeh, what kind of asshole sets aside money to warrant a RACE MOTOR. :dumb:

So should they just give no warranty at all, or should they warranty shit thats bound to break with no reserves to do so until they go out of business?

You'd think 300% mark-up would be sufficient, but no, you need to add an extra 35% on top of that. :dumb:

And since when is a Stage 1 bolt-on kit a race motor?????????

Can you expand on this?

No offense to you but this is why I don't want to go on to any other forums; I end up explaining the same stuff over and over. I won't give away all of the problems with the builds because I can't wait to see them have to change their design after my car is finished or, explain to customers, why corners were cut. LOL

The most obvious problem is the one they display most prominently on every build they do-the exhaust. You don't EVER EVER EVER (catching a trend?) X-pipe a turbo'd car. Not only does it add no benefit, the pulsing of turbos actually can make things worse. Add to that the location of said X-pipe. It is SO close to the first down-turn bend that, should one turbo start to give at all, the air from the remaining good turbo will almost assuredly back feed air into the bad turbo and your engine has BIG problems.

I will give some hints as to some other issues and they have to do with placement of very important parts for turbo kits.

That's all for now;)

The most obvious problem is the one they display most prominently on every build they do-the exhaust. You don't EVER EVER EVER (catching a trend?) X-pipe a turbo'd car. Not only does it add no benefit, the pulsing of turbos actually can make things worse. Add to that the location of said X-pipe. It is SO close to the first down-turn bend that, should one turbo start to give at all, the air from the remaining good turbo will almost assuredly back feed air into the bad turbo and your engine has BIG problems.

I will give some hints as to some other issues and they have to do with placement of very important parts for turbo kits.

That's all for now;)

Can you put this in retard for me; what I'm getting from this: after the turbos, there is an X intersection in the exhaust and it is extremely close to a down turn that air will back feed into a failing turbo?