• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no traction on any pass.

Best pass was an easy start off the line lifting 3 times and on low boost

10:78 @ 138

That thing was hauling, would like to see what she can do when you open her up

You and I were lined up for one of my runs.

You beat me by about 3 seconds and out-trapped me by about 22 mph.

GOOD RACE

Hey Tilley I recorded One of your races for ya. It was hard to keep my phone on ya with you going soo fast.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/d31747ea.mp4

Hey Tilley I recorded One of your races for ya. It was hard to keep my phone on ya with you going soo fast.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/d31747ea.mp4

They kicked me off the track after that pass.

"Uh, sir, this car doesn't have a cage and it's way too fast to not have one. Please leave."

You and I were lined up for one of my runs.

You beat me by about 3 seconds and out-trapped me by about 22 mph.

GOOD RACE

What a fun day! Sorry didn't get a chance to say hi to ya. There's always next time. Until then, HI!!

BTW that is a freaking awesome ride man! Love those!!!

What a fun day! Sorry didn't get a chance to say hi to ya. There's always next time. Until then, HI!!

BTW that is a freaking awesome ride man! Love those!!!

Yup, we'll catch up at the next one. :cool:

I have a very soft spot in my heart for 03/04 Cobras, especially black ones. I can say on very good authority that the back end of yours looks amazing. :lol:

First pass in the morning I managed an 11.9 on motor then I ended up fighting the nitrous all day. I had trouble getting it working, then once I got it figured out I almost tagged the damn wall in the left lane. Switched to the right lane and managed a 11.6 on a 50 shot. MPH was way down for me overall but it was still a great time.

Bill was haulin in his LSx M3 busting out an 11.9 on street tires!

First pass in the morning I managed an 11.9 on motor then I ended up fighting the nitrous all day. I had trouble getting it working, then once I got it figured out I almost tagged the damn wall in the left lane. Switched to the right lane and managed a 11.6 on a 50 shot. MPH was way down for me overall but it was still a great time.

Bill was haulin in his LSx M3 busting out an 11.9 on street tires!

You sir are one ugly sum bitch, but your car ran nice :lol:

Had my best on the last pass. Spun bad every pass before. Went 9.24@ 151.66 :fuckyeah: The bad, pass front tire blew thru the lights at 151mph!!!!. Kept it off the wall but tore up the fender and destroyed the pass side turbo charge pipe. Track officials said I was done for the day for running so fast but I was done due to the tire mishap anyway. Wagner, good thing your gopro was not on the fender on that pass as the tire pieces would have taken it out.:no:

That's a bad ass car. I must have left before your incident, unless that was the tow truck going to get you around 2:45. Great job keeping the damage to what it was and glad you are OK.

My best was 11.51 @124

Great track rental as always. People don't know what they are missing when they don't sign up for these things.

Shitty 12.9, and consistant 13.0's... Hell I ran that stock last year.. before I was "CR stock"

Tore my motor apart today, to find out that my Timing Chain tensioner took a shit.. So my cam was "retarded" all day..

Cant wait to get back to the track