Pulled the trigger on a new 370z Base Model

lcz06

Took me 2 1/2 months to decide but I made the decision to purchase a 2012 Nissan 370z. I never purchased a new car and I'm not sure if it was the right decision but I really enjoy driving it. Allot better for daily use then the vette, which is what I was looking for. Here are a few pictures, they don't do this car justice though, looks allot better in person. No real major performance mods in mind right now as I plan on keeping it pretty stock for a while, just cosmetic changes. I put in a new deck as the factory one was horrible.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/389601_10150801202656204_788221203_11658752_732984313_n.jpg

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/557071_10150801203351204_788221203_11658754_210224193_n.jpg

6 Speed? Good luck with it, my friend has a 350 and absolutely loves it so I'm sure that'll be even better

Absolutely, I wouldn't buy it any other way. It's so nice to drive, very smooth. This car makes it's power in the higher rpms but since it's new, I haven't really opened it up yet. It's killing me!

Nice. I drove a base Z a couple months ago and loved it. Very quick car, great steering and just the way the car followed the road was a nice sensation, not too terribly far off the S2000(which is a huge compliment). Only thing to be leary of is the brakes if you do any track stuff, they're small and fairly weak.

Nice. I drove a base Z a couple months ago and loved it. Very quick car, great steering and just the way the car followed the road was a nice sensation, not too terribly far off the S2000(which is a huge compliment). Only thing to be leary of is the brakes if you do any track stuff, they're small and fairly weak.

So you are saying the s2000 is better then this car?

S2000's are a great driver's car.

Think back to the way your RX8 handled / shifted etc.

Take a step back from trolling and just read.

I'm not trolling. I was asking a legit question. I thought the 370z's were similar cars to the s2000 and the rx8. Guess that is a good compliment though saying its close to s2k handling. carry on.