Mustang Boss vs C6 Z06

Sparky

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I worked as a sales consaltant at a ford dealer recently. I had drove the boss cars I had drove C6Z as my grandpa had one. Stock to stock I loved the Z06, Mods Z06 is great in all aspects except no back seat

z-06.

add a cam/longtubes/intake/ported heads---580+rwhp and not much out there to worry about. not much to worry about even in stock form. there's a used '07 by me on a lot--i just don't see any z's in wisconsin, but see plenty of mustangs. i even saw an orange boss going the other direction on the freeway today.

being as most everyone here loves gms. Joing a regualr ford forum and ask their opinion. If they give u a honest opinion and say z then it may help u make up your mind.

i live on svtperformance.com, and i think you will hear the same response over there based on the 100's of similar threads made on that site. that should tell you all you need to know

Performance speaking i think you would be crazy to take a boss over the z06. I wouldnt even take a boss over the base gt, just because of all the money you would have left over for mods to the stock 5.0.

I wish I had this dilemma! I should start a thread called "Sailboats or monkeys? Which theme for my new sons room?" :lolguy:

P.S. The Z would be my choice FWIW. The Coyote is a pretty awsome motor but is it really as badass as the LS7?

• Upvote 1

Then again, a few $$$$ at Griggs and a Boss/GT/whatever Mustang will EAT a Z06 on the track unless you are talking more 1/4-mile.

Not even close.

Boss no question. Vettes are too common

:dumb:

So Verizon 4G LTE is six times bigger but, I'm going AT&T. http://img.tapatalk.com/c61efcfe-969a-074e.jpg

/thread

Sorry i'm not a Vette Nutswinger like everyone else. How dare i like something else. Shame on me

Were not nutswinging, if you wanted a ford car that would compare with the z06 from the factory it'd have to be a GT.

Sorry i'm not a Vette Nutswinger like everyone else. How dare i like something else. Shame on me

:lolguy:

He's asking which one to buy, and asking about each car's merit.

Not what you would buy, what HE would buy.

Mustang lol