New Wheels & Meats for the Z06

ForeverMaker

I need new tires and was going to powder-coat my rims black, but I came across these for a killer price. NT-05 rubber. The rears are 335 :megusta:

The red stripe is just 3M tape. Not a huge fan of tape so I will probably remove at some point. I feel like Farkas.

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_0397.JPG

And some garage upgrades...

IMG_0401.JPG

Photos on the car to follow. I need to hit IPS up for an alignment on the Hunter.

Also my old polished rims will be up for sale soon so if anyone is interested let me know.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At IPS now for an alignment. Will have pics soon.

Embarrassing discovery I didn't know about. My car has kooks longtube headers. Tom at IPS took one look under the hood and told me lol. I thought it sounded loud but thought it may have just been mufflers. Guess not!

At IPS now for an alignment. Will have pics soon.

Embarrassing discovery I didn't know about. My car has kooks longtube headers. Tom at IPS took one look under the hood and told me lol. I thought it sounded loud but thought it may have just been mufflers. Guess not!

always a good surprise, now you dont have to shell out the money for parts and installation