Suck on that loss Lebron!

harmonda

nope they have to win not 6, not 7, not 8...

They were playing some of leFail and company's quotes and it was great. They talked such a big game and now are crying the blues that everybody is busting on them.

LeFail gets paid big money to be a star, he chokes. Yes he scored 30 points, but what did he do when the game was on the line? Missed a big shot, and was a wallflower.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We shall see. It seems like any time the Celtics make a run, he responds big time.

Honestly, if he played like this all the time (his demeanor, not points), I'd be his biggest fan. Serious, aggressive, no complaining, focused, and poised.

They were playing some of leFail and company's quotes and it was great. They talked such a big game and now are crying the blues that everybody is busting on them.

LeFail gets paid big money to be a star, he chokes. Yes he scored 30 points, but what did he do when the game was on the line? Missed a big shot, and was a wallflower.

Do you enjoy the taste of crow? :masturboy:

Yeeeeeeeeees. Celtics have this series in the bag, will probably get killed by OKC though.

Apparently not.

Go boston!

They didn't go hard enough.

You're right Celtics will win one more to button it up. :)

What? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome Lebron is. :megusta:

I thought the Miami "Heat" were supposed to be playing against the Celtics, not the Miami "James". Dude can't win it all himself though he's trying.

Ehh

He is the most criticized player in the nba. The hard part is he brought a good deal of it on himself.

If he gets 46 he cant carry the team. If he gets 20 he needs to score more. Its a never winning scenario if you ask me.

He played amazing, in a very high pressure game. Props to him.

Now get ready for game 7, which doesnt look good for the celtics if you ask me.

Ehh

He is the most criticized player in the nba. The hard part is he brought a good deal of it on himself.

If he gets 46 he cant carry the team. If he gets 20 he needs to score more. Its a never winning scenario if you ask me.

He played amazing, in a very high pressure game. Props to him.

Now get ready for game 7, which doesnt look good for the celtics if you ask me.

I don't understand why he's so hated. He CARRIES the Cavs to the playoffs, of course can't win it himself, realizes the management can't/won't do what it takes to win, so he heads to Miami.

I applauded when he left Cleveland.

I don't understand why he's so hated. He CARRIES the Cavs to the playoffs, of course can't win it himself, realizes the management can't/won't do what it takes to win, so he heads to Miami.

I have to agree with the overall decision to leave cleveland. But 100 percent disagree with the MANNER in which that immature, fuckstick left. Be respectful, tell the city/mgmnt/etc why you're leaving. Don't hold a 1 hour special on nat'l TV saying you just made the decision that morning when you woke up--like you decided to take a shit or not. When you're going to alter the economy of a city by a billion $ (whose fans have embraced/loved you the whole time), you need to exercise a little more tact than he did. Like I said, fuck him. And I live 8 hours from cleveland, and generally hate basketball.

What? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome Lebron is. :megusta:

there is still one more game to play I didn't say the Celtics would win game 6. Just stated that they needed to win 1 more. Nice try though, really A+ effort.

Curious though, as the Cavs were just as close the the Championship as the Heat were last year. There is also potential for them to go home in the conference finals tomorrow.

Would you consider Wade, Bosh, Chalmers and Battier the same as Z, Mo Williams and Delonte West?

Same shit, different day.

He is a complainer, too cocky, and doesn't live up to his potential. His demeanor last game was incredible, and he would find him self very popular if he acted like that instead of bouncing around, singing dancing, and chocking in the 4th.

I have to agree with the overall decision to leave cleveland. But 100 percent disagree with the MANNER in which that immature, fuckstick left. Be respectful, tell the city/mgmnt/etc why you're leaving. Don't hold a 1 hour special on nat'l TV saying you just made the decision that morning when you woke up--like you decided to take a shit or not. When you're going to alter the economy of a city by a billion $ (whose fans have embraced/loved you the whole time), you need to exercise a little more tact than he did. Like I said, fuck him. And I live 8 hours from cleveland, and generally hate basketball.

I agree, and I'd venture to say he would have had as good a chance staying in cleveland as he does in Miami IMO. They don't play well as a team in Miami, just a bunch of good players.