Suck on that loss Lebron!

harmonda

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm. Also enjoying my crow over here. I guess that's the way it goes in sports. Sometimes the bad people win too. At the end of the day...if we didn't have villans we wouldn't have heros. So, with that bit of maturity behind me... Lebron...I hope you choke on that ring.

most athletes are assholes, but because he is the most notable player, he is an asshole?

No, most athletes are not assholes. I have met a few ex-cavs, browns, and indians that were not assholes. Met lots of MMA fighters, they were the nicest guys around.

Troy Smith= world class bag of fail.

AJ Hawk, super nice, wife came off as a cuntface.

I know some guys that went to high school with LeDbag, they do not have good stories. Sister went to college with a guy who knew him, again not many nice things to say. The stories of his diva nature in cleveland are pretty good too.

Everybody wants to throw him in the same boat as Jordan, please, he can't even carry Jordan's jock strap on the court yet.

Lebron is one Tiger Wood's moment from being exposed for who he really is. Can he play ball sure, but that does not change how he is off the court.

I could care less about the semantics of it all, he's an astonishing player hated only because he's not the most gracious, caring, giving guy in the world who's worked his ass off to get where he is now. I will never understand all the haterade torwards him. Edited by Dr. Apex
Spelling

I could care less about the semantics of it all, he's an astonishing player hated only because he's not the most gracious, caring, giving guy in the world who's worked his ass off to get where he is now. I will never understand all the haterade torwards him.

He is hated because of all thing things above, the way he left cleveland, the little pep rally, the big talk, bitching about being called out when he could not back up the talk, his mom is a crack whore, and so on and so on.

I am not a fan and I doubt that will ever change. Every sport needs their Ric Flair and the four horsemen, and the Heat fit that well.

People hate on Tom Brady, Jeeter, Koby, Force, Jimmy Johnson, and others too that is how sports works.

No, most athletes are not assholes. I have met a few ex-cavs, browns, and indians that were not assholes. Met lots of MMA fighters, they were the nicest guys around.

Troy Smith= world class bag of fail.

AJ Hawk, super nice, wife came off as a cuntface.

I know some guys that went to high school with LeDbag, they do not have good stories. Sister went to college with a guy who knew him, again not many nice things to say. The stories of his diva nature in cleveland are pretty good too.

Everybody wants to throw him in the same boat as Jordan, please, he can't even carry Jordan's jock strap on the court yet.

Lebron is one Tiger Wood's moment from being exposed for who he really is. Can he play ball sure, but that does not change how he is off the court.

Brb guys, going to watch sports for the valuable life lessons and the mentors.

Good luck with that....

Thanks. After watching, I feel inspired to be a better person. All of the sub par athletes, who are such good people, have instilled the idea of moral mediocrity within me. I feel so good now.

Thanks. After watching, I feel inspired to be a better person. All of the sub par athletes, who are such good people, have instilled the idea of moral mediocrity within me. I feel so good now.

Here is a deep question, is happiness a right?

There is some wiggle room when you say sub par athlete, how do you define that? I know a few that work their ass off and find a way to win.

Rick Franklin, Brian Stann, and Matt Hammel are three of my favorites within the sport of MMA. They are not the biggest, strongest, or fastest, but they will out hustle anybody. All three are really nice guys too.

Here is a deep question, is happiness a right?

There is some wiggle room when you say sub par athlete, how do you define that? I know a few that work their ass off and find a way to win.

Rick Franklin, Brian Stann, and Matt Hammel are three of my favorites within the sport of MMA. They are not the biggest, strongest, or fastest, but they will out hustle anybody. All three are really nice guys too.

Well, for men it is. We were endowed by our creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Take par for a given sport, then have them not be as good as that.

Tiger Woods fucked a great many bitches, but I watch him for his (currently erratic) golf skills. Kobe raped a bitch, but I watch him for his basketball skills. Lebron's a dick, but I watch him for his basketball skills. I could go on and on, but these guys have something in common. I watch them because they are good at a game. I do not watch them for life lessons or their speaking abilities.