State Highway Patrol Q's

acklac7

got pulled over by a statey coming down a hill not 10 seconds from my apartment, and because inertia caused me to speed up he clocked me going 7 over. He gave me a warning but told me to slow it down lol. I even blamed it on inertia he just laughed

I would have laughed at you, too. Inertia isn't the force that caused you to accelerate down the hill. I suspect the force you were attempting to reference was gravity.

I would have laughed at you, too. Inertia isn't the force that caused you to accelerate down the hill. I suspect the force you were attempting to reference was gravity.

Lol inertia. Back to physics class

Lol inertia. Back to physics class

Yea I figured inertia wasn't correct when I said it and again when I typed it, wasn't very good at the whole physics stuff in school. Ah well he got a laugh out of it.

When we had patrol station set up in London because the West Jeff one was being renovated I had one pull me over when I was coming into town for speeding. I had my HUD on and was going 4 over. When I asked him how fast I was going, he replied "well over the limit." I asked how much over and he just said "well over" again. Then he proceeded to say he needed to search my car because it was a suspicious vehicle (I had 5% tint and 20" wheels at the time). I told him no, he ran my license, gave me some more shit, then said I have a warning and to slow down. Complete asshole

The other couple time's I've been pulled over by them, they were cool and told me just to get my window tint fixed when I get around to it. I've also worked with them doing road construction and they were cool as hell to us.

IMO it just depends on the officer like any other department. Some are assholes and others are pretty chill.

BTW, CPD has the new Caprice(or whatever they're called) patrol cars, saw one last weekend at HD.

Yup, Hilliard will be getting them too soon.

The rumor mill is that OHP will be getting a lot more SRT-8 Chargers soon.

As far as im aware you don't have to talk to them.Just ask for a local cop and the statey goes byby.

Wrong.

Yup, Hilliard will be getting them too soon.

The rumor mill is that OHP will be getting a lot more SRT-8 Chargers soon.

I remember reading somewhere in the news(not that it's true)

That they are hiring ~180 more troopers and not buying more new cruisers.

The guy was a complete asshole for giving you a warning to slow down? What would legally giving you a ticket for speeding have made him?

Good job, you've won the Idiotic Post Of The Day Award! It's a lofty goal on a site with as many morons as CR has. Many attempt to receive this award for years and never do. So sir, with my deepest regards I give you a well earned congratulations.

• Confused 1

Yea I figured inertia wasn't correct when I said it and again when I typed it, wasn't very good at the whole physics stuff in school. Ah well he got a laugh out of it.

Even if you had stated it correctly he would've laughed since you have brakes and a speedometer. :)

I have a friend who's a state trooper, last time I talked to him he told me the state is trying to get the highway patrol turned to state police, he said everyone at his post objected to it because they don't wanna handle domestic disputes etc... so who knows where that sits as of now

They would actually have to be police officers then, wow! Having them is rural areas is fine so they can assist small departments. But they need to be cut in major areas as they are nothing but a ticket revenue source.