Ohio CCW Ranking

KennyFKINPowerz

Lets get it Ohio :)

Ohioans Rank 7th In Nation In Concealed Carry Permit Requests

Tuesday July 31, 2012 7:18 PM

UPDATED: Tuesday July 31, 2012 7:20 PM

http://www.10tv.com/content/graphics/2012/07/31/image-guns.png?__scale=w:250,h:126,t:3

COLUMBUS, Ohio - The FBI said that it is dealing with a spike in requests for background checks, from Ohioans seeking Concealed Carry permits.

In the first half of 2012, the FBI performed more than 276,000 background checks around the state.

Officials said that they are on track to conduct more than 550,000 background checks for the year, an 18 percent increase from 2011.

Some gun dealers think concerns over crime and the economy are driving up gun sales.

Stay With 10TV and refresh 10TV.com for the latest developments.

Despite the high demand, i had no problems getting my permit. I took the course on a Saturday, called the sheriff Monday morning, and had license in hand by Wednesday afternoon.

Delaware county BTW.

I have had mine since they put the law in to place. I had all my firearms training in the Police Academy, so I didnt have to take any more training. I filled out the app and came back 2 days later to pick up my license. I had to have them renewed in 2009.