cbrjess0815

Which Eva is hotter?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which Eva is hotter?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I def. Went with longoria... This is going to sound wierd but mendez reminds me of a few of my relatives including one of one of my sisters.... (and no I'm not posting pics) that and longoria just has some kind of uniqueness about her. I can't explain it, mendez is just a text book hottie I like the more uniquie.

I def. Went with longoria... This is going to sound wierd but mendez reminds me of a few of my relatives including one of one of my sisters.... (and no I'm not posting pics) that and longoria just has some kind of uniqueness about her. I can't explain it, mendez is just a text book hottie I like the more uniquie.

You cannot post that u have hot relatives and a sister w/o expecting us to be bad! I'm inviting myself to ur next holiday! haha

is that a bum?

Seriously??????????? Even with NO freakin make up on these women are absolutely beautiful and much more beautiful than many a men on here will ever have the pleasure of being in a relationship with....or one night with. Just so ya know. :lol::lol::lol:

Plus these women are bringing in the benjamins!

Oh snap....I guess I didn't get the pic of her in here with no makeup. Sorry.

Even with NO freakin make up on these women are absolutely beautiful and much more beautiful than many a men on here will ever have the pleasure of being in a relationship with....or one night with. Just so ya know. :lol::lol::lol:

You must not know me :D

NOBODY on here is perfect.

Speak for yourself :rolleyes:

Eva Longoria has that type of un-characterized beauty which strikes you from within and compels one to see forever in her eyes upon first glance... Happy-Ever-After material... Consummate winner.

Eva Mendes has that "Drae, tell Eva Longoria that you'll be away on business for an extra week and meet me Brasil for a 7-day excursion" look about her... She's winning too!

Meanwhile, I can't win for losing! J/K:D