Which Eva do you think is hotter?

cbrjess0815

Which Eva is hotter?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which Eva is hotter?

Seriously??????????? Even with NO freakin make up on these women are absolutely beautiful and much more beautiful than many a men on here will ever have the pleasure of being in a relationship with....or one night with. Just so ya know. :lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations PrincessPratt

hater.jpg?t=1239154296

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eva Longoria would be way hotter if she was mute.

without question its mendez. longoria is an annoying little bitch

I'd have to agree. I've seen several interviews with her, and she comes off as snotty to me. She also seems to have a chip on her shoulder about being hispanic. She didn't really seem to like white people much from what she was saying.

Mendes is definitely hot.....But sometimes when I see her face, it almost seems a bit male'ish. In fact, the one pic in here, she kinda resembles Ashton Kutcher.....If you count him as male & not metro :D

This pic of Longoria is definitely smokin' too.....Despite her $hitty attitude. And for the record.....I'm a bit biased towards both since I married a hispanic girl!! ;)

Eva_Longoria.jpg

This is the one where I think she kinda favors Kutcher

Eva_Mendes_Maxim_November_2007.jpg

Mendes is definitely hot.....But sometimes when I see her face, it almost seems a bit male'ish. In fact, the one pic in here, she kinda resembles Ashton Kutcher.....If you count him as male & not metro :D

hmmm, could this mean that i find ashton kutcher attractive? i didnt know that about myself......:puke:

if anyone needs me i'll be.........driving over a cliff. :(