Fall 2012 Track Day TIMES

GSXRAntwon

The track was definitely better in the afternoon. I finally got my 10 second pass. 10.92 at 129.6. I was cool seeing everyone.

Awsome man. I heard about it but didn't get to see it. Hopefully a video will show up. Was it nice and straght this time.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went a 9.90 at 105 let off half track. Did run a 9.169 at 149.8. Almost went 150s again. Still showing 2 psi more boost then it did when it was running 8.90s at 151 152. I think the cam is off a deg or 2. I'm gona check it and go to marion so I can hook.

First time on a drag track. Need to workout launching and the 60ft. Best speed was 111.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/BBQdDude/253030_3467018647698_1000168946_n.jpg

13.43 @ 101mph. :dumb:

This week the transmission is being rebuilt in my Mustang due to it having some flaws from the factory. The work was approved by Ford, I just need to drop it off. It pops out of gear randomly and completely locks me out of 3rd or 4th whenever it feels like it. Doesn't grind or anything, just won't go into gear. :fuuuu: Hopefully I will have some better luck next track day.

This week the transmission is being rebuilt in my Mustang due to it having some flaws from the factory. The work was approved by Ford, I just need to drop it off. It pops out of gear randomly and completely locks me out of 3rd or 4th whenever it feels like it. Doesn't grind or anything, just won't go into gear. :fuuuu: Hopefully I will have some better luck next track day.

New mustang already having tranny problems? :no:

I'm surprised they will cover that with the license plate and frame..but I guess they can't prove anything

Cuda ran a best 9.759@136.73.

I still can't get the new radial drag slicks to hook up. This run my 60' was 1.45.

On the bias slicks my 60' are always around 1.32-1.35. The car ET's quicker on the new tire but I am getting killed with the 60'

I'm surprised they will cover that with the license plate and frame..but I guess they can't prove anything

The car is bone stock with 2500 miles on it. And normally not abused unless you call my driving abuse (some people do). I think modifications are the big thing with Ford, not the occasional day at the drag strip when the car is 100% stock. The plate/frame has been transfered a couple times, it was ment for a previous car. Really not a whole lot they can fault me for. Especially since its been doing it since day 1 and I've taken it to the dealer for inspections.... and the issues are common.