Fall 2012 Track Day TIMES

GSXRAntwon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My best was my first pass 12.54@107. Every time I ran after that my boost went lower and lower. I stopped and got gas on the way home and the alternator was dead. It must have been screwing with my boost controller. I still had the stocker at home so I got it fixed, but I had to get a ride home with a buddy and have the wife take me back to fix it.

So much for trying out my new M/T ETStreets. I still had a good time, but now I need to get back to the track soon to get some real times.

NEEDS MORE MANUAL VALVE BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got that problem solved

Thanks,

Eric

with that MPH, sticky tires and a LSD will have you in 10's for sure.

I sure hope so man

For reference my car on low boost made 490 and went 11.00 at 126 with a 1.7 sixty so you should be very close to 10's

Sweet that gives me a good reference. :fuckyeah:

Nice times Buck! Makes me wonder what I could trap with the driver mod!

Thanks. I pulled out the power passenger seat (60 lbs) and the rear seat which was about 50). So maybe a tenth there.

Wouldn't mind a rematch with you now that I have the smaller pulley on and tuned for it ;).

wait, so you dropped the weight by 110lbs, added a smaller pulley and tuned it since we ran last weekend? SHIT!

Sure, I'm always game.

yeah.. the tune was just adding a little fuel. put the timing back down.

The first run I made was the 13.9 with the pulley I ran you on last weekend but more timing. I put on the smaller pulley, 3-4 degrees less timing and went 13.3. The rest of the day I coudn't get out of 13.5. shrug.

My best was my first pass 12.54@107. Every time I ran after that my boost went lower and lower. I stopped and got gas on the way home and the alternator was dead. It must have been screwing with my boost controller. I still had the stocker at home so I got it fixed, but I had to get a ride home with a buddy and have the wife take me back to fix it.

So much for trying out my new M/T ETStreets. I still had a good time, but now I need to get back to the track soon to get some real times.

That sucks.. Maybe we can get together and go back in a couple weeks to get some better runs in.

yeah.. the tune was just adding a little fuel. put the timing back down.

The first run I made was the 13.9 with the pulley I ran you on last weekend but more timing. I put on the smaller pulley, 3-4 degrees less timing and went 13.3. The rest of the day I coudn't get out of 13.5. shrug.

Thate what my car did to. I made a couple good passes right after i got there and ran my 13.67, then didnt get to run again for like 3 hours cause of the spills, but it ran 13.8 when i did run again.