Picked up a S&W M&P 9c today

nurkvinny

I just bought mine a few months ago, only have about 200 rounds through it, but love it.

I am currently using the small back strap, and it has the best feel so far. I am shooting low and left with it, which is because of my inexperience.

I need to get out and shoot it soon.

I love my 9c, and bought it for the same reason, it just felt great in hand. Because the trigger on mine was pretty gritty during break-in, I had to be more deliberate with my pull, but now it's very smooth and I feel comfortable with my groups.

Also if you call S&W they'll send you an extra pinky extension free.

or i can give you some of the 3-4 i have. i'll just need to make sure i have enough to cover my mags, but im pretty sure i have at least 2 extra, maybe as many as 3-4. i live near easton. but yes, they'll send them to you free and you'll get them in a few days. they're quick.

ive had my 9c for a few years. love it. had Ronnie at boom-boom tactical take the trigger to 4.25#, polish the feed ramp, crown the barrel, had my ex's grandpa, who is a gunsmith, install my nightsights. couple that with a comptac mtac minotaur IWB holser, its awesome.

Get a few M&P9 17rd full size magazines. They are on sale right now for 19.95 with free shipping @ botach. They will fit, but won't look right with out the x-grip adapter.

http://www.botachtactical.com/smwempma.html

And get the X-grip adapter

http://www.botachtactical.com/xgswmpcomaad.html

I ordered 2 of them for my M&P9c. Can't go wrong with having 17rd magazine for the M&P9c.

BTW, great pick up! I love mine.

Been looking into that as well.

I got my fullsize mags in the mail yesterday, but the x grips were on 2-3 week back order, doh. Seriously does not feel all that bad with the extended mags and no grip though. Fits strangely well.

Scary how fast 18 rounds comes and go. :)

Shields are coming more available, but still can be hard to find in stock.

For instance, I ordered 2 from separate dealers, over 2 months ago. They still haven't come in. I've come across three others by different means in that time. And Vacnces have had them in and sold out 2 times in that same time. The 9c is still pretty great IMO.

I liked the shield, and almost bought one to go w/ my 9c, but its not THAT much smaller. Id say if i was gonna buy a new gun, yes, IF you can find one. I probably wouldnt wait for one and just get a 9c. Hell, i was wearing my 9c with a long sleeve T today w/ an OWB holster, and you couldnt tell.

Iv had mine for a yr and some change. Love it. Doubles as an EDC and home defense. Only problem iv had with mine is the front sight white dot fell apart, but already replaced it with night sights. I just use a cheap $25 nylon holster for now until my crossbreed gets here, but its just fine and easy to conceal.