• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MS3 LOL

FUSION LOL

ENTOURAGE LOL

CAPS LOCK STUCK? All three of the above are capable of running that beetle off the road you know. Don't make me bring Staten's chariot out to change lanes into you. BTW, traffic on the way home today sucked my crystal white balls. That is all.

CAPS LOCK STUCK? All three of the above are capable of running that beetle off the road you know. Don't make me bring Staten's chariot out to change lanes into you.

You'd have to get close enough to do that, and none of them would be within a football field..:dumb:

An AWD AMG?

What's new an AWD M?

COPYCATS :gabe:

Yup, they finally gave in. It'll be 30/70 F/R power split. They claim it only a 40kg weight gain.

I'm not too thrill about awd AMG either. Wonder how many blown tranny will result of this.

Here's the article

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/1212_2014_mercedes_benz_e63_amg_4matic_development_mule_first_look/viewall.html#ixzz2E1lItkwo

Yup, they finally gave in. It'll be 30/70 F/R power split. They claim it only a 40kg weight gain.

I'm not too thrill about awd AMG either. Wonder how many blown tranny will result of this.

Here's the article

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/1212_2014_mercedes_benz_e63_amg_4matic_development_mule_first_look/viewall.html#ixzz2E1lItkwo

I'm not against it at all, as you probably assumed, I'm an AWD fiend.

Glad there will be other options out there.

I remember the one wheeled peel C63 test drive very well... meh.

I like the RS6 a LOT!

Then again, I'd take any of the German cars (E63, M5, etc.) over the CTS-V any day.

But bang for buck the CTS-V is great especially now that they are in the $30k's used but it's still a GM regardless. CTS-V is like the Foxbody of the Sport Sedan class...