New RS6 Announced

Mr. Jones

Hell is going to freeze over when.

Jones buys a Mustang

Dyno Brian buys a Audi

Anthony buys another mustang.

A 2000 hp rwd lambo runs over an awd lambo.

Rotaries become more reliable then a cummins diesel.

All the trolls leave CR.

Gas goes for less then a dollar a gallon.

Mcdonalds becomes a healthy place to eat.

Jobs come back from China to the US.

The word LOL not being used on CR anymore....

Yes I have a lot of time on my hands right now. At home sick with the flu after my mom leaving my house to the hospital for pneumonia. (She just had major open heart surgery.)

Carry on Jones with your thread. :) LOL

You are always welcome in any of my threads.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the world does that have to do with anything?

I am not the one who said I wouldn't purchase a 100k car, no matter how much money I made. It was an ignorant comment.

The fact I can't afford it now, has no bearing on the fact I would purchase a 10 million dollar car if I was a billionaire.

You keep racking up the :dumb:

I'd just buy a 12 million dollar car to beat your 10 million dollar car.

I am not the one who said I wouldn't purchase a 100k car, no matter how much money I made. It was an ignorant comment.

The fact I can't afford it now, has no bearing on the fact I would purchase a 10 million dollar car if I was a billionaire.

You keep racking up the :dumb:

\

You suck at reading comprehension. I said I wouldn't spend $100k on a WAGON, no matter how much money I made. Sure, if I was a billionaire I would buy Pagani's and Koenigsegg's, or any other high performance sports car/supercar that I'd want, but not a wagon. Cool car? Sure. Worth the price? No way. Not from what they've said about it so far.

The difference is, you can't afford it now and you're bitching to someone that probably can afford it (if I haven't had all these medical costs for my son) because I see 100 different, better was to spend $100k on performance cars.

So you can't afford it either.

:dumb:

Duh, my point was that my income would support it, considering all the necessary budgeted expenses. I put the statement about medical costs because the obvious troll rebuttal to me saying I could afford it would be to question why I'm driving a Volt and an Equinox. When your newborn gets rushed to the ER three times and has two hospital stays of 4+ days each you tend to put off the purchase of a 'fun' car.

Duh, my point was that my income would support it, considering all the necessary budgeted expenses. I put the statement about medical costs because the obvious troll rebuttal to me saying I could afford it would be to question why I'm driving a Volt and an Equinox. When your newborn gets rushed to the ER three times and has two hospital stays of 4+ days each you tend to put off the purchase of a 'fun' car.

Solution F:

Don't have kids.

Why didn't your insurance cover this?

So when the sedan version is made available, you'll be all over it?

Would I ever buy a $100k wagon (no matter what make or model), no.

Would I ever buy a $100k sedan, yes, depending on make and model. Would it be this car? Not sure.

Why didn't your insurance cover this?

Deductibles, coinsurence, ambulance bills. It adds up.

Luckily, they did cover most of his prescription. The one drug he was on for a week cost $4500.

But that's a topic for another thread.

Jones - that's one solution.

Deductibles, coinsurence, ambulance bills. It adds up.

Luckily, they did cover most of his prescription. The one drug he was on for a week cost $4500.

But that's a topic for another thread.

Jones - that's one solution.

Sorry to hear that. Hope he does well in the future.