OhioRiders' 3 Year Anniversary Ride!!! -- June 6th

CbrGirl

Not to be the voice of reason during the Love Parade goin' on here.....But I think the scav hunt is done at a pretty frenetic pace.

Not sure if it'd be the best place to earn your chops with the new bike & license Sara

which is why I offered up my pillion so she could hang with us... and actually have some fun instead of sittin on the sidelines, or being uncomfortable...

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be the voice of reason during the Love Parade goin' on here.....But I think the scav hunt is done at a pretty frenetic pace.

Not sure if it'd be the best place to earn your chops with the new bike & license Sara

Well, I was just briefed on what is included in the scavenger hunt....DID NOT realize it was as intense as it is and I agree 100% that it is NOT the place for me to take a new bike...really? One of the things from last year was to get a tattoo...I still think it would be totally awesome to go, but my man doesn't think his bike will cut it in the race and would prefer I not ride with someone else, so I'm out this year...maybe next year when I *hopefully* have my Gladius...if it was a little more low key I would be all over it, but I would certainly not fit in on any team with as little experience as I have...thanks for the honesty...I certainly appreciate it

Well, I was just briefed on what is included in the scavenger hunt....DID NOT realize it was as intense as it is and I agree 100% that it is NOT the place for me to take a new bike...really? One of the things from last year was to get a tattoo...I still think it would be totally awesome to go, but my man doesn't think his bike will cut it in the race and would prefer I not ride with someone else, so I'm out this year...maybe next year when I *hopefully* have my Gladius...if it was a little more low key I would be all over it, but I would certainly not fit in on any team with as little experience as I have...thanks for the honesty...I certainly appreciate it

you could still come to the after party.....:D

No race. Why wouldn't Michael's bike cut it????

you can be on our team im riding two up and i know spz9 (jenn) said she might be coming and she said she wanted to be on my team so we wouldnt have to try to go nuts :p

After party would be great, until they start talking about what a great time they had and I'll know I didn't get to go :( Although, I do love a good party!! :D

You could go with LPSanders and I :) We don't ride crazy and I'm usually stuck behind trying to catch up :) haha LMK

You could go with LPSanders and I :) We don't ride crazy and I'm usually stuck behind trying to catch up :) haha LMK

There you go Sara! These two ladies would be perfect for you to ride with. They are really nice and won't leave you behind, nor make you ride above your head.

Awww Thanks Casper :) Hey LP and I still owe you for t-shirts. Will you have them with you? How much do we owe you again? PM me :)

I am hoping to. I got the order in just waiting on the call!

Hey guys I believe that speedwolf and myself are planning on coming. I dont know about teams yet, and I have not really been reading this whole 20 pages of posts. Is the meeting place still the same?

Make one up before you come or form/join one on Saturday!