OhioRiders' 3 Year Anniversary Ride!!! -- June 6th

CbrGirl

who all are you bringing other than your girl? i've been up for like half an hour. I'm freakin pumped! i've been drinking green tea all goddamn day!

:lol: i have jenn (spz9) with me......... but she is complaining about the 4 beer hang over she has :lol:

old people :nono::lol: :lol:

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was in the team with jeremy and shane and i think it was DJ and his cousin(?)

thanks for letting me follow you guys around, very cool group of guys, and good at wheelies too!

I bowed out a bit early since I had a party to get to and i was poorly dressed for the ride (one piece leathers = fail when doing digital photo scavenger run around downtown columbus)

thanks for the company, and thanks for towing me around! i had fun, hope you guys win!

oh and please don't penalize the team cause i left early. i spoke with the lovely registration ladies that i would be leaving early when i signed in. the team will rack up mucho points.

and what was up with Mr Crazyface who was on the KTM that knocked the beautiful white/orange gsxr over?

had a great time today... had to head home after the ride and missin the party, hopefully our team did well!!! we racked up a bunch of points!!!

It was cool meetin some more of ya today ...

:beating: I still say moose shoulda beat some ass today though!!!! :beating:

Its none of your business nor anyone elses so just leave it alone.... everyone.

I think the ship already sailed on that one Mike, when it was done in front of a parking lot full of witnesses

I'm home. Good seeing everybody again, meating some new folks, and thanx to those of you who came up & introduced yourself thumb.gif

Thanx especially to Carie & Ben for sacrificing their fun, & making all this happen for the rest of us. Also wanna send some props to my boys for turnin' around & comin' back to come grab my late a$$ & making sure I had a team to ride with.....Really appreciate you guys lookin' out for me like that, and to DanBalla for playin' tourguide to us NWO schlubs!! clap.gif

Definitely a fun time had today!! :D

Just wanted to say, I had fun today. Passed on the party, but judging by how swollen my foot was when I got home, it was probably a good thing I skipped it. Hope everyone made/makes it home safely.

I had a great time today! Thanks to all the guys on my team.

I'm missing the Party right now but it's late so I think I'll let it go.

When do the scores get posted?

And the pics! (They ought to be a scream)

Were you in my group? group 8 with the two Vstars, the red SV, blue R-6, Black white and orange ZX-6R (mine), and the black and green cruiser (sorry can't remember what it was now)?

I had a blast at the party. It was great meeting a bunch of you (again). Wish I could have stayed, but I need my beauty sleep. Going Kayaking sunday morning with the lady friends.

Edit* I just spent the $50 gift certificate I won. Woot.

Edited by Hondajt

Its none of your business nor anyone elses so just leave it alone.... everyone.

He made it 46 peoples' business by pulling that shit in front of everyone at an Ohio riders event. End of story.

I had a blast at the party. It was great meeting a bunch of you (again). Wish I could have stayed, but I need my beauty sleep. Going Kayaking sunday morning with the lady friends.

Edit* I just spent the $50 gift certificate I won. Woot.

Kayaking instead of riding with the group.....Such a traitor.