Farthest you drove for a dtf girl... Was it worth it?

imstock2

Hater thats why?

I wouldn't say I'm a hater, I've met you in person and you seem okay... It's your online know it all, I'm better and smarter than you attitude that annoys me. But I've been there too. Comments like what I made towards you is the kind of posting that's helped me grow on this site.

Back on topic, I've never driven more than 20 mins for ass, she was my gf at the time.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it counts but drove back to columbus from athens once. The reason I'm not sure is because I was visiting my parents that weekend anyways.

Athens.. once banged a girl in Brown Hall while her two roommates did their homework right next to the bed. After about 5 minutes number two joined in while the 3rd laughed and started watching tv. Damn I miss OU

I wouldn't say I'm a hater, I've met you in person and you seem okay... It's your online know it all, I'm better and smarter than you attitude that annoys me. But I've been there too. Comments like what I made towards you is the kind of posting that's helped me grow on this site.

Back on topic, I've never driven more than 20 mins for ass, she was my gf at the time.

My bads if I come off like that. I'm mainly a quite guy. I just get kicks when people take the Internet serious... I'll be the first to admit if I don't know something but for the most part I stay out if those conversations. Now when I know something and someone try's to act the fool.. I can see myself acting like a know it all. Anyways if there was no trolls people would get personal and forums will get boring. Anyways back to subject, I used to use a kick ass dating site.. Pof.. Then out of know where the site got bomb by fat chicks. Every now and then there's a cutie.. These girls 90% just looking for a good time

20 mins. Now, I make sure it comes to me. Got one at the moment, driving 40-50 miles one way on a regular basis.

When I lived in nc.. Had a girl whom worked at red robin in London drive down to see me every other week. She's in the national guard still works there.. Name Tessa. Cool girl/cute just was to far away. that's 580ish miles one way just for a weekend.

Ok Ok.

So instead of hearing how far you drove to get some ass. How far has the ass driven to come see you?

There was this dirty bitch from Maryland that drove a couple times to Columbus to see me back in 2002. Would bang her and then send the bitch packing.

Ok Ok.

So instead of hearing how far you drove to get some ass. How far has the ass driven to come see you?

There was this dirty bitch from Maryland that drove a couple times to Columbus to see me back in 2002. Would bang her and then send the bitch packing.

Had one chick drive from NJ, and another from FL.