12/26 Winter Weather - Pg. 3, Post 70 on.

Crossle

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that weather update.

Could you break down "quite slippery" for us?

100% chance of gay on the west side by 70/270, then it moves off to the hilliard area for the evening, until about 10PM when it moves back to 70/270 area.

Steer clear of those areas.

We got about 5-8" here. Ran the snowblower and cleared the driveway out.

Was at the store earlier today and when it started I saw 3 cars in the ditch and a couple accidents. Stay classy Ohio..... Little bit of snow and everyone on the road goes full retard.

One of the worst days driving in the snow for me in a long time. Had to take my wife to the airport of all days for a trip to Florida to visit her parents. I was on 670 around the 71 exits at an over pass and it was nasty. Two dump trucks right in front of me spinning almost at a stand still and semi trucks that were sliding all over the place. I have never been right next to a semi going 10 miles an hour and watching it slide while being next to it on an overpass. On the way home on 270 I came dam close to being hit by a jeep that got onto the freeway trying to cross over lanes . I was lucky enough to see it out of the corner of my eye start to slide.The jeep slid sideways over 3 lanes right at me and at the last second I slowly moved over one lane to miss it. The guy in back of me was not as lucky. I think they hit. All I know is there were no cars behind me for quite a while so something bad happened. That was my day dealing with the snowy roads.

We got about 5-8" here. Ran the snowblower and cleared the driveway out.

Was at the store earlier today and when it started I saw 3 cars in the ditch and a couple accidents. Stay classy Ohio..... Little bit of snow and everyone on the road goes full retard.

To be fair we had basically no winter weather whatsoever last winter so it's been at least 2 years since we've seen this kind of weather. Definitely the worst driving conditions I've seen in a while when I left my office around 1PM. Luckily my commute is about 1 mile.

To be fair we had basically no winter weather whatsoever last winter so it's been at least 2 years since we've seen this kind of weather. Definitely the worst driving conditions I've seen in a while when I left my office around 1PM. Luckily my commute is about 1 mile.

I was out in it, I've driven in snow before and I didn't crash or anything..... 2 years between snow is permission to forget how to drive or be a retard? :confused:

Guess I was way off. Got stuck in a parking lot for 5 minutes in my work car.

Newb.

Have to get up at 430 to take the wife to work since shss scared to drive in ths snowish conditions.... how does a girl who grew up I. New Jersey anx college in Vermont not know how to drive in this? Fml

Newb.

Have to get up at 430 to take the wife to work since shss scared to drive in ths snowish conditions.... how does a girl who grew up I. New Jersey anx college in Vermont not know how to drive in this? Fml

Solution, wake her up at 415 for a blowjob and everyone's happy.

But yeah, I took my girlfriend to the airport today without issue, idiots around me on the other hand were going full retard.