12/26 Winter Weather - Pg. 3, Post 70 on.

Crossle

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are calling for ~12" here per national weather, local said around 20". My call, maybe 6-8...... Maybe..

Weather.com for Powell now says "Steady snow will fall through late afternoon. Cloudy and windy. Temperatures steady in the low 30s. Winds NE at 25 to 30 mph. Additional snowfall of 1 to 2 inches through 5:00pm". Holy prediction reversal... :lol:

Weather.com for Powell now says "Steady snow will fall through late afternoon. Cloudy and windy. Temperatures steady in the low 30s. Winds NE at 25 to 30 mph. Additional snowfall of 1 to 2 inches through 5:00pm". Holy prediction reversal... :lol:

It's coming down good here still, but I have a feeling it will move out fast.

http://images.intellicast.com/WxImages/RadarLoop/day_None_anim.gif

As of now, I'd say we got a couple inches, maybe 3 or so.

Yeah, its just ice down town. I can only imagine what it looks like in new albany/johnstown.

It's been non stop since early this morning, started as ice/sleet now just heavy snowfall. I'm going to go shovel the driveway so this evening its less terrible to shovel again, assuming I'm actually going to work tonight. The girlfriend was already sent home from work since Licking county is at level 2 already.