New daily

Green Bastard

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a 97 accord not to long ago that I flipped.. Car was amazing on gas and was a perfect dd.. Was scary as hell to go 70mph in though. I bought it for 580$ Fixed a vaccum line and replaced a hose and sold it after a few months for about 1,200 and some ps3 games . Kid that bought it riced it and gave it a custom Jdm weight reduction

I had a 97 accord not to long ago that I flipped.. Car was amazing on gas and was a perfect dd.. Was scary as hell to go 70mph in though. I bought it for 580$ Fixed a vaccum line and replaced a hose and sold it after a few months for about 1,200 and some ps3 games . Kid that bought it riced it and gave it a custom Jdm weight reduction

If I could access photobucket I could show you 70 is nothing

You must have got it from the guy I got the maxima from. It has jegs stickers in the same placess

. Side note will goo gone work fine to get them off?

Did you really ask how to remove stickers from a car window? And you work for an auto parts retailer? :yuno::dumb::fuuuu::fa:

You must have got it from the guy I got the maxima from. It has jegs stickers in the same placess

. Side note will goo gone work fine to get them off?

Razor blade then Goo gone is what I use. Stickers will come off when its not so effing cold outside.

I agree.

If you agree that would work then why did you ask the question?

Did you really ask how to remove stickers from a car window? And you work for an auto parts retailer? :yuno::dumb::fuuuu::fa:

This. And i know how to build a motor from the ground up and i cant even get hired at autozone or something, but this kid who cant even properly remove window stickers can? Sounds like they sure know who to hire as employees.

I agreed to the weather statement. And yes I work for an autoparts retailer, but we don't remove stickers nor have I ever had to. And I was hired because I applied when they needed people. In the interview they asked me to name the parts of the different systems, i.e. brakes, fuel, ignition. I'm always asking for others opinions and advice when customers ask about something I don't know. If any of you know nick mcclintock ask him, we work together. I am learning a little as I go but I'm a hands on learner.

I agreed to the weather statement. And yes I work for an autoparts retailer, but we don't remove stickers nor have I ever had to. And I was hired because I applied when they needed people. In the interview they asked me to name the parts of the different systems, i.e. brakes, fuel, ignition. I'm always asking for others opinions and advice when customers ask about something I don't know. If any of you know nick mcclintock ask him, we work together. I am learning a little as I go but I'm a hands on learner.

SMH.

This. And i know how to build a motor from the ground up and i cant even get hired at autozone or something, but this kid who cant even properly remove window stickers can? Sounds like they sure know who to hire as employees.

This, i applied at advance a while back and got an interview. In the interview they acted like knowing your shit was key priority, and i awnsered truthfully ( asked on a scale of 1-10 how much i knew about engines, trans and rear ends, and i dont know crap about transmissions lol). Never got the job. 2 days later i go into an advance to get oil and a filter for my dads mustang because it lost oil pressure and wasnt sure why. When i get to the counter, kid asks what im worki g on, and after explaining, the kid says to me, there is a little plastic piece down by the oil pump drive that breaks all the time, my chevy v8 does it all the time....

Op, good pick up. Id like to pick me up a cheap beater that i dont care about.