imstock2

Cordell

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to suck your D but i figured you would do more with ray this yr and wouldnt even bother with this.

We got a lot of dates set, but there will be some downtime here and there, and I am sure there will be tracks open during the week and on Fridays.

My goal is to get out with car more this year, and test out all the new toys on it.

Besides, I am sure our friend John Force here will have no problem taking care of a sad little f-body...

:lol: as much as id love to see your truck and the brz beat this guy, lets please be realistic. id take beatercamaros civic vs you in a race.

It's an accord, but I'd toss you the keys for the lulz.

Hopefully I can get my project underway soon, I'd be happy to bring it out to play if I can get it going sometime this summer.

It's an accord, but I'd toss you the keys for the lulz.

Hopefully I can get my project underway soon, I'd be happy to bring it out to play if I can get it going sometime this summer.

:lol: i think we need you and asain tim to race for mcchickens

We got a lot of dates set, but there will be some downtime here and there, and I am sure there will be tracks open during the week and on Fridays.

My goal is to get out with car more this year, and test out all the new toys on it.

Besides, I am sure our friend John Force here will have no problem taking care of a sad little f-body...

i would never go to trails on a friday night, just never. should be fun seeing where most of the parts came from a proven platform already.

I have no problem lining up with anyone, i've been beat by far faster cars than the OP's pile.

Quoted for truth.

I will race John fuckin Force heads up and not even ask for the back tire, run what you brung, run it heads up, and pray you brung enough.

imstock2 backpeddles longer,faster, and harder than a drunk chick trying to get out of a DUI.

Quoted for truth.

I will race John fuckin Force heads up and not even ask for the back tire, run what you brung, run it heads up, and pray you brung enough.

imstock2 backpeddles longer,faster, and harder than a drunk chick trying to get out of a DUI.

http://i.minus.com/ibbzIHg775hDFU.gif

Cordell used to have a (on spray) 600rwhp street machine. By op you are referring to him? Op means original post correct? As for me.. It wouldn't be hard to beat me.. All you have to do is run faster than a 12 and you have a better time slip. Then you can brag to all your friends on here how you can walk me ;) and be like the rest of the cool kids

Quoted for truth.

I thought I seen videos of your h/c ls1 running a bolt on or stock mustang and losing? I could be wrong about this..

Cordell used to have a (on spray) 600rwhp street machine. By op you are referring to him? Op means original post correct? As for me.. It wouldn't be hard to beat me.. All you have to do is run faster than a 12 and you have a better time slip. Then you can brag to all your friends on here how you can walk me ;) and be like the rest of the cool kids

Someone could run a 35 second quarter mile and beat you cause your motor is gonna pop the first time you try to launch it.

Cordell's car isn't a pile, I've seen it move instead of bench race, talk shit or backpedal.

By OP, I meant YOU since you were the original topic so that was a miscommunication on my part. My pile runs 18's, I have the slips to prove it.

If you want to do some research before you spout of diarrhea just check in this thread but be careful, never know if those times are right or not. ;););)