Very Official 2013 Football Thread

Dr. Pomade

I hate when OSU wears "alternate" uni's against Michigan. Leave that shit for the Wisconsin game or something. Give me home vs home jersey damnit!!!

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2013/9/5/4698274/ohio-state-to-wear-alternate-uniforms-against-michigan

I read that Urban said we'd use the same helmets as last year, so it'll likely be an away version of the Michigan uniforms from last year. I know it isn't "traditional", but I LOVE those helmets!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what the deal is with this:

"Jordan Hall and Rod Smith have, in effect, switched numbers today. Hall will wear #2 and Smith will wear #7."

Wonder if it has something to do with Smith playing special teams? Is there another #2 on special teams already?

Just saw this online:

"Rumor is Jordan doing it in honor of his good friend, former teammate (in HS and at OSU) Terelle Pryor who is starting for Raiders this week. They are great friends."

The AD's for both schools seem to agree on keeping the game at noon.

And I wanted to laugh at the delusional Cincy fans (not on here, just... everywhere else...lol) because of the beatdown they received today from an awful B1G team but just saw a gif of Munchie's knee injury and... damn. Hope that kid can fully recover not just for football but for just everyday life. Lattimore-esque.

Gardner throwing the pick in his endzone, coach challenging, ND misses the extra point, they get to re-kick because hoke was thinking of Arby's, Michigan getting the ball does nothing, Gallon looks spent like he has nothing left, and then they shank a punt, ND gets a FG, I see Michigan losing this, all the signs are there...

So Texas struggled a bit early last week against NMSU but eventually blew it open. Getting just bulldozed by BYU tonight. Down 40-21 going into the 4th, BYU has 485 rushing yards through 3. Gotta be Mack Brown's last year. Hopefully OSU can poach Jerrod Heard from their class.

Gardner throwing the pick in his endzone, coach challenging, ND misses the extra point, they get to re-kick because hoke was thinking of Arby's, Michigan getting the ball does nothing, Gallon looks spent like he has nothing left, and then they shank a punt, ND gets a FG, I see Michigan losing this, all the signs are there...

can anyone tell me why Gardner was wearing #98?

I was rooting for the b1g today. Refuse to say rooting for......those guys that just won.

yup, they all won except Indiana

BTW did anyone pay attention to the Baylor Buffalo game? Baylor beat them with the woodshed 70-13, you know ESPN is gonna talk shit about the Buckeyes over that

can anyone tell me why Gardner was wearing #98?

He was honoring Heisman Trophy winner Tom Harmon. He will wear 98 for the rest of the time he plays at Michigan.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/23531137/devin-gardner-to-wear-no-98-in-honor-of-tom-harmon