How bad do you want...

blue98ls1

The CR Calendars? Here's where I am at. Due to photos arriving late (some very late), processing time on getting it on the website, holidays interfering with shipping the "test" one, and now after the Calendar is perfect and ready to sell, they have flagged it due to "content usage".... one of the photo's according to them violates a copyright law. :fuuuu: I guess, what I am asking is, since it is extremely late, and we have probably lost most of the sales on this thing due to it already being 19 days into January, is it worth dealing with trying to get this "content" issue cleared up? Would you buy one if it became available within the next couple weeks? Edited by wannaraceLS1

Who is re copyright one...because if it's mine that's bullshit because I have written permission from the owner of the photo. I want my calendar !

Probably one of the extremely bull shit ones where a car company tries to claim copyright over any pictures with their cars in it. IIRC there was a big deal about this with one of the big 3 and a large forum a few years ago?

Probably one of the extremely bull shit ones where a car company tries to claim copyright over any pictures with their cars in it. IIRC there was a big deal about this with one of the big 3 and a large forum a few years ago?

Fuck it... a company isn't going to sue anyone over a few dollars. MAYBE if you were selling these on a large scale and making a significant amount of profit they'd really come after you, otherwise nothing will happen.

Also have rights to mine. Can get one w/o watermark if needed. I thought I had mentioned that in email, but never heard back from you (unless it went to spam mail?)

Also, I do still want one, and can help with added funding if needed.

If the photo is one of yours that got flagged I will be contacting you via PM's. I have to wait until Monday to talk with someone in the Content Dept. I have an idea as to which photo they flagged, but need to make sure what they need from us. I will try to get this taken care of as quickly as possible but it took almost a week to find out where the fuck my final print was at as no one could find the order until yesterday. And it was almost 12 days late. I was seriously getting pissed.

I think I am going to plan on getting photo's for the next years Calendar by June so its up and ready for print so we can avoid all of these issues in the future.

Thanks guys!