imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was there to lie about and I'm surprised you didn't post a video up of some random shit. Congrats

All the shit you say in here is a lie. Otherwise you would be able to keep your shit straight and not have to back pedal every fucking post. This doesn't even require a long post to explain dude. I'm not even trying to troll you. This is dead serious, everyone caught onto your BS long ago.

EDIT: In short, you are milking the system, bragging about it, and then wonder why people think you are an arrogant fuck. Quit doing that sort of shit and people might actually not mind you.

All the shit you say in here is a lie. Otherwise you would be able to keep your shit straight and not have to back pedal every fucking post. This doesn't even require a long post to explain dude. I'm not even trying to troll you. This is dead serious, everyone caught onto your BS long ago.

EDIT: In short, you are milking the system, bragging about it, and then wonder why people think you are an arrogant fuck. Quit doing that sort of shit and people might actually not mind you.

you sound so mad.:gabe:

but so correct in all this :fuckyeah:

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/71A1FD71-7B3B-4433-9714-D489FA7E6546-167-0000001F2FF0D525_zps925c666a.jpg

So then the contrary should be true. 5:35 on

"I'm not joking, as something to live with every day, I would rather have bird flu."

YEW DUN FUKD UP

• Downvote 1

Completely even more related. Not directed at any Corvette owner except yourself, because you are the only one who constantly swings his dick on it.

Lmfao. Go back to playing need for speed. Have you ever drove a c6 corvette or even been in one? Nice you tube find btw and I'm not surprised you brought it up