imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never salty bruh, i made my money. Your still salty about the 20 bucks i lost you though huh?:lolguy:

A funny read

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-forced-induction-nitrous/3172347-one-bad-freaking-night-stock-be-ls2-tt-melt-down.html

:no:

im mad still, til this day. that $20 was all i had that night and all you had to do was turn the damn nitrous on. im not happy with your outcome.

I was just doing a 50mph roll in 3rd gear just to fill the boost come on and about 6,200rpm instant loose oil pressure! Car oil temp was just at 205'... bring to a hault and looked under the car.. huge oil spot. Get the car towed and started taking the charge pipe off... next Tb and as soon as I took the Tb off a piston ring fell out with varies other metal chunks.. FML! Well I get the passanger head off... it's gone. and 2 cycld failed. cracked the block, turbo toasted.. any one else had this much **** go wrong at once? all the other pistons etc looks great. I was only running 12ish psi.. car had 40k miles.. just a h/c ls2.. Now I'm looking at lq9 block prehaps. or parting the entire car out

:confused:

imstock, this is a serious question, and im not trying to troll or be a dick....did you ever figure out the EXACT cause of the motor failure?

I didn't have a piston salvageable.. Each piston was cracked,broken ring landings, or broken side skirts. I assume bottom end failure

The noids stuck shut, not my fault. My car is far from being readyy to race and is getting a completely new setup and could pop on the dyno sorry i cant lock anything in until i know how my car performs.

oh so now you are down and making excuses. perfect, lets all jump on the excuse bridge. absolutley classic, no one is ready to race but wants to chastise my man for doing the same. THIS THREAD IS FULL OF IRONY

The noids stuck shut, not my fault. My car is far from being readyy to race and is getting a completely new setup and could pop on the dyno sorry i cant lock anything in until i know how my car performs.

Well hope you'll have it out, you keep trying to bust my balls so don't expect me to run you for free and do expect to be called out this summer :)

imstock, this is a serious question, and im not trying to troll or be a dick....did you ever figure out the EXACT cause of the motor failure?

Yes, it was tuned for 5 psi. He left they dyno and went home and fixed all the leaks he had. The boost gauge was showing 11 pounds then he went out and beat on the car at 11psi with a tune in the car for only 5lbs.....POP

Yes he said it "would be fine just don't run it hard... Until I can get you in to finish the tuning".. Said something like he tuned it for 8lbs before the maf and it should accommodate for it.. When it comes to tuning etc I don't know anything.. I wasn't running the car hard at all (impossible with my winter tires on).. Just every once in a while did a 3rd gear pull and let off around 6,200rpm

THis is great.... :lol:

"I wasnt running the car hard... Only doing WOT pulls to over 6k rpm" :lol: Yea, that's the way to do it.

I guess with a potato like you, the tuner should have said exactly what he meant "drive it lightly, cruising, less than 40% throttle" You know, like any reasonable person would do. :lol:

Yes, it was tuned for 5 psi. He left they dyno and went home and fixed all the leaks he had. The boost gauge was showing 11 pounds then he went out and beat on the car at 11psi with a tune in the car for only 5lbs.....POP

Sounds like an idiot

oh so now you are down and making excuses. perfect, lets all jump on the excuse bridge. absolutley classic, no one is ready to race but wants to chastise my man for doing the same. THIS THREAD IS FULL OF IRONY

where is the irony?Show me were i ever talked about future races when my car isnt even ready..he is also making claims and talking about how he will walk everyone, show me where i have done that?

THis is great.... :lol:

"I wasnt running the car hard... Only doing WOT pulls to over 6k rpm" :lol: Yea, that's the way to do it.

I guess with a potato like you, the tuner should have said exactly what he meant "drive it lightly, cruising, less than 40% throttle" You know, like any reasonable person would do. :lol:

didnt you blow up your motor? POTATO

After a lot of research I agree it's the tuners fault mainly

HOW IN THE FUCK?!?!? The only way the tuner is at fault here is not recognizing you are a retard, and couldnt understand what "dont run it hard" means... You took a POS car to him with leaks and not able to make more than 5psi... and he tuned what he had been given... its not a tuners job to fix your fuck-ups....

mostly mine for being an idiot

This. Except replace 'mostly' with 'all'.

Well hope you'll have it out, you keep trying to bust my balls so don't expect me to run you for free and do expect to be called out this summer :)

You just worry about getting that motor off your "work bence" and into your car and ill worry about making sure my will be out this summer.