imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

You don't know what your talking about or skimmed over when I said she was in a running truck and drove off towards my brothers house? Isnt it your bed time or is mommy letting you stay up late tonight because you did your homework school boy?

I do know what I'm talking about. You have so many offering varients of this story your shit out I can't keep them straight. Every video you upload all I head is white trash talk. I'm certain that no was no different.

And no, it's called a job and supporting myself, not begging uncle Barack for more money.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

some people are quitters in life---always blaming others, looking for handouts, looking to sue people and get free money, claiming they're disabled for some ticky-tack injury most would shake off and move on. ultimately, these people will fail in life, no matter how many freebies are given to them.

proof of this:::: instead of saving the money he's just won from the gov't---or maybe buying his wife a new vehicle, he's going to buy a drag pack and ricer body kit for a car that will blow up 6 hours after it gets tuned because he turns up the boost, and/or wrecks it.

Or putting the money into a college fund for his child on the way. Why do something logical? If I came up with that money I'd save or invest the shit out of it wisely and use it on down the road.

Or putting the money into a college fund for his child on the way. Why do something logical? If I came up with that money I'd save or invest the shit out of it wisely and use it on down the road.

lol. so instead of buying a family car that is 100% reliable.......

i could lecture on and on about how expensive kids are, but i'd have more luck explaining this to the fucking wall.

I'm just confused on how you had an account with $16k in it, and didnt know about it???

And i feel it is my civic responsibility to at least suggest that you dont blow that money on toys. While as a car person I know it would tempted to throw more money around on a car BUT no matter what you might think, spending money on cars is a liability, not an asset. You will not get your money back. And knowing you dont have high earning in your future, you really should put that money towards something that will be an 'actual' investment. At least some sort of asset such as your home (though some will also consider that a liability in today's market) whether it be an improvement project or better, paying down the loan. Or some investment fund, low risk to grow over time, etc.. You wont do any of this, but it really is the 'smart' thing to do.

Mr. Mybrainisstock (shocker)..........Don't pm me. Let's keep it here for everyone to see.

No, I don't have a dsm. The white car in the pic is not a dsm, in case you couldn't tell. As for my shit being "weak". Please elaborate for me on what's weak. I'd assume you meant my car being that's what you seem to say to others. Correct?

Mr. Mybrainisstock (shocker)..........Don't pm me. Let's keep it here for everyone to see.

No, I don't have a dsm. The white car in the pic is not a dsm, in case you couldn't tell. As for my shit being "weak". Please elaborate for me on what's weak. I'd assume you meant my car being that's what you seem to say to others. Correct?

I'm just confused on how you had an account with $16k in it, and didnt know about it???

And i feel it is my civic responsibility to at least suggest that you dont blow that money on toys. While as a car person I know it would tempted to throw more money around on a car BUT no matter what you might think, spending money on cars is a liability, not an asset. You will not get your money back. And knowing you dont have high earning in your future, you really should put that money towards something that will be an 'actual' investment. At least some sort of asset such as your home (though some will also consider that a liability in today's market) whether it be an improvement project or better, paying down the loan. Or some investment fund, low risk to grow over time, etc.. You wont do any of this, but it really is the 'smart' thing to do.

Since oct 1st 2012 I been getting paid 3,088$ for va disabilties.. I rate 100%. It useally takes 6months to a year to find out your findings. They back pay you. Before any of yal hate.. I seen plenty of doctors and been evaluated a few times and the doctors and the gov both agreed I'll be getting this much a month and I think it's for the rest of my life.. Now I'm going to school and reciving 1,500$/month for va as well. Not sure if I can claim unemployment while reciving va comp. The gov takes care of those who serve and risked their lives for your right to post hate on forums (freedom)

Since oct 1st 2012 I been getting paid 3,088$ for va disabilties.. I rate 100%. It useally takes 6months to a year to find out your findings. They back pay you. Before any of yal hate.. I seen plenty of doctors and been evaluated a few times and the doctors and the gov both agreed I'll be getting this much a month and I think it's for the rest of my life.. Now I'm going to school and reciving 1,500$/month for va as well. Not sure if I can claim unemployment while reciving va comp. The gov takes care of those who serve and risked their lives for your right to post hate on forums (freedom)

Were you injured during service?

I mean, was it during actual service? I guess I am asking what happened. Didn't feel like reading all 50 pages of this abortion of a thread.

Yes all injuries obtained during service.. My biggest "pay outs" is PTSD and sever brain trama... Then my left theigh, right knee, back stuff, hearing loss

Our tax dollars at work folks.

Gov employs pay taxes as well. They pay for their own check. If you made the sacrifices and stepped up and join the military, serve 4 years and deploy to hostile environments, get fucked up in the head then you wouldn't be bitching. You have no idea what I seen or done so before you go post shit like that check yourself

My neighbor (and close friend) suffers from PTSD, and has had many surgeries due to injuries. This guy is still enlisted and not only holds a high rank, but also a full time job on the side.

His days off, consist of work around the house, repairing cars, chopping wood, this summer he dug his whole basement out by hand. On holidays, he does the same thing. All his injuries, and I cannot even do 1/4 his workload with no injuries!

Point is, he has never tried to get any money from the government for his disabilities, in fact, once he found out that the medication he was on to treat PTSD, was not approved by the military, he quit taking his meds so that he can deploy again for another project he wants to be involved in.

And when I say PTSD, I mean he hits people in his sleep, with no recollection. One of the nicest, and most moral people you will ever meet (never hits anybody), and now has to deal with a wife (another close friend) who is scared to sleep beside him.

Oh... and and he sleep walks.....

Maybe you should tell him how bad you've had it!