imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

I never paid interest.. Only thing I paid for was the deductible which was added in the price the insurance company was selling back to me. Never made an issuance payment either. So happened in my favor without me knowing their was a recall for the 2006 z51 lt3 corvettes. If you move the telescopic steering to much it would cause a short and could lol up one side of your brakes causing you to suddently swerve to one side and If your not ready could cause you to wreck.. It don't take much to "total" a corvette :) the majority of the cost was in labor going about fixing it. In which for me it was free thanks to some good friends and my old man for helping. I fail at body work.

Did you ever make a payment on the vehicle?

Or did you "suddently" wreck it?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Ac and heated seats retaining the factory stero system. ;) but I highly doubt I'll be the first m6 c6 in the 8's with this set up given I learn how to race at the track. Although there has been Shoaf and his 9.8 sec stock ls2 with this same TT kit running out of gear.. I belive the fastest m6 c6 on the 1/4 was a c6z that was just h/c only on a 150shot stock drive train r(-clutch) ran 9.3 if I'm right. The cars power will Be there and with eboost it'll be able to use every bit of it. Only issue is the safety equipment required.. But I just need to get some stones and take a shot at it atleast once. They guy that builds my TT kit said he would sponser me if I can break the c6 m6 record. Not getting hopes up but would be sick!

H/c car with small shot runs 9.3

Imstock h/c 2.5 60' and can't do better than 12's :lolguy:

EDIT: I'm half black, half white, and all fat. I loves me sum fried chicken. And some collard greens....

Ill eat chicken prepared in any form.:megusta:

I live off chicken and dat red meat. Fire up the grill at least 2 times a week. Rymed lol

oh, and; Watermelon

I do love fried chicken. This is fact. Technically wings are fried, And I can put those away!

http://t.qkme.me/35honq.jpg

They guy that builds my TT kit said he would sponser me if I can break the c6 m6 record. Not getting hopes up but would be sick!

i will sponsor you as well, if you can beat that record. since its well known here that i shit gold---i will take a shit in the hatch of your car for free if you can beat that record. i'd be willing to bet a fairly large sum of money that you won't get within 1 second of that time.

i'll take a side bet that says your more likely to wreck the car or blow it up before it even runs 10's.

seriously, you make a thread like this stating that you want the court to pay you for some bullshit retarded fight you got into (that was partly your fault to begin with)??? am i actually hearing this right?? did i wake up on a different fucking planet today where retards are free to roam about and voice just how fucking retarded they are?? how have you managed to live this long without accidentally killing yourself??

when you hang out with crack-whore chicks, this is what happens. even if you didn't hang out with her, there was obviously some kind of connection for this to happen in the first place. let me guess, all this happened near your 6 bedroom mansion you're getting ready to flip??

if i were you, i'd use this experience as a life lesson. when you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. you won a stupid prize that night. seeing as how my massive tax dollars are paying for your disability payments, i feel it is partly within my power to tell you that you need to get your fucking shit together. i'll leave it at that

23 with an "at fault" accident and a new truck plus a C6 vette, I bet your insurance is throught the roof.

It used to be crazy. The wreck was when I was 20. I had a few speeding tickets, but never got a speeding ticket in the vette yet (knock in wood). I'm only paying 240$ monthly for liability for the c6 and supra and full coverage on the truck. It used to be up there until I dropped the insurance company and went with gieco. I remember at one time I was paying little over 500$ a month but I also had a sick street bike in shit then

i will sponsor you as well, if you can beat that record. since its well known here that i shit gold---i will take a shit in the hatch of your car for free if you can beat that record. i'd be willing to bet a fairly large sum of money that you won't get within 1 second of that time.

i'll take a side bet that says your more likely to wreck the car or blow it up before it even runs 10's.

seriously, you make a thread like this stating that you want the court to pay you for some bullshit retarded fight you got into (that was partly your fault to begin with)??? am i actually hearing this right?? did i wake up on a different fucking planet today where retards are free to roam about and voice just how fucking retarded they are?? how have you managed to live this long without accidentally killing yourself??

when you hang out with crack-whore chicks, this is what happens. even if you didn't hang out with her, there was obviously some kind of connection for this to happen in the first place. let me guess, all this happened near your 6 bedroom mansion you're getting ready to flip??

if i were you, i'd use this experience as a life lesson. when you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. you won a stupid prize that night. seeing as how my massive tax dollars are paying for your disability payments, i feel it is partly within my power to tell you that you need to get your fucking shit together. i'll leave it at that

That has already been covered Kirk my man. You late bro

I called Allstate today to obtain an insurance quote.

Me: "Hey, just wondering what the monthly rate would be on this motorcycle I just purchased."

Allstate: "Okay, a few questions. Is it 2003 or newer?"

Me: "Yes, it's a 2010."

Allstate: "Okay, then we're probably looking at like $79 a month to insure it."

Me: "That sounds reasonable."

Allstate: "Now, is it a street bike?"

Me: "I guess? I mean, I ride it on the street. It's not a dirt bike."

Allstate: "Okay. Is it sick?"

Me: "What?"

Allstate: "Like, when people see this bike, are they like, 'That street bike is sick' or something to that effect?"

Me: "Yes, all the time."

Allstate: "Does anyone ever add 'and shit' in reference to your bike? Like, they might say something along the lines of 'That is a sick street bike and shit.' Does that ever happen?"

Me: "Oddly, yes, it does."

Allstate: "Well, in that case, it's $500 a month. That's pretty much the going rate for having a sick street bike and shit."

I called Allstate today to obtain an insurance quote.

Me: "Hey, just wondering what the monthly rate would be on this motorcycle I just purchased."

Allstate: "Okay, a few questions. Is it 2003 or newer?"

Me: "Yes, it's a 2010."

Allstate: "Okay, then we're probably looking at like $79 a month to insure it."

Me: "That sounds reasonable."

Allstate: "Now, is it a street bike?"

Me: "I guess? I mean, I ride it on the street. It's not a dirt bike."

Allstate: "Okay. Is it sick?"

Me: "What?"

Allstate: "Like, when people see this bike, are they like, 'That street bike is sick' or something to that effect?"

Me: "Yes, all the time."

Allstate: "Does anyone ever add 'and shit' in reference to your bike? Like, they might say something along the lines of 'That is a sick street bike and shit.' Does that ever happen?"

Me: "Oddly, yes, it does."

Allstate: "Well, in that case, it's $500 a month. That's pretty much the going rate for having a sick street bike and shit."

I lol'ed, so much win.

It used to be crazy. The wreck was when I was 20. I had a few speeding tickets, but never got a speeding ticket in the vette yet (knock in wood). I'm only paying 240$ monthly for liability for the c6 and supra and full coverage on the truck. It used to be up there until I dropped the insurance company and went with gieco. I remember at one time I was paying little over 500$ a month but I also had a sick street bike in shit then

I would shit if I had to pay that much for car insurance. I pay less than $225 every six for full coverage on my Trans Am and my dually and my car trailer. Do you get a discount being ex-millitary with GEICO? I'm just curious being who GEICO is.

Insurance is high, but I seriously thought it would be higher... though question the legitimacy for reasons given below

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how the buy-back of the car was under $7k when it had been 'valued' in the $38k range just 2 months earlier.... unless it was completely destroyed... but then there is no way it cost as little to repair as you suggested.

Either way, I am also still lol'ing at you referring to a salvage title car you are dumping money into as an "investment" :lol:

I considered it an investment at the time because salvage vettes with 18k miles was bidding around 21k-23k then.. I had little over 10k$ invested into it. I could of sold it for a quick 20k$ and put nice down payment on a c6z but I promised my old man I wouldn't sell it if he helped me. The settlemental value I have in this car is worth more than cash I could sell for. At times I wish I would of done that but I wouldn't have near as much mods as I do now. Prob would be h/c c6z but nothing crazy. Regardless of title status it's still a c6. Your average joes dream car

I'm still trying to figure how he put $13.5 down and still needed gap coverage......

The ins. company paid off the loan with the help of gap coverage......

then you bought it back for $6,600.......

my math is that you have $21,100 in a salvaged titled c6 before any repairs or mods.....

Or my comprehension = potatoe?????

I considered it an investment at the time because salvage vettes with 18k miles was bidding around 21k-23k then.. I had little over 10k$ invested into it. I could of sold it for a quick 20k$ and put nice down payment on a c6z but I promised my old man I wouldn't sell it if he helped me. The settlemental value I have in this car is worth more than cash I could sell for. At times I wish I would of done that but I wouldn't have near as much mods as I do now. Prob would be h/c c6z but nothing crazy. Regardless of title status it's still a c6. Your average joes dream car

Original cost of vehicle + buyback + 10K+ invested < 21-23K. Makes cents.

Lets see:

$13,500 down PLUS

$6,600 buy back PLUS

$3,000 parts PLUS

$1,800 paint EQUALS......$24,900 PLUS you "twin turbo" kit.

$25,000 for a salvaged car that will probably be able to read my rear license plate this summer. How do figure you only have $10k invested? Is that after your down payment and re-purchase amounts?

I'm not sure why you guys aren't getting I got the down payment back? I didn't lose 13.5k$ it was as if I never put a down payment.. I had only 10k in the car that's including buy back and fixing the car to 100% stock like.