imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for CR Track Day.

Gonna rip that DSM a new angus.

Lets say, 1 burrito?

you b dodging me!!! and idk when track day is but this summer that nazi machine is not only gonna get raped , you will become my new bish. whats it gonna feel like, getting train lengthed by a car that isnt worth the speakers in your car:no:

oh yeah lock it in

i am from this point on, deffending ims2, it will give me something to do until i find a new time waster. so with that said:

how is anything that you just said relevant? the fact that everyone is bashing him for having a vett, clearly he is just turning it around on the members to use against them. the high and mighty powers of judgment have sent half of you into conculsion of what he has done, he owns a vett fuck you, hes gonna make more power than 79% of this board, fuck you, 95% of the people posting in here wont race him, or wont have shit to race him with, fuck you. the rest of the people who do wont be nearly this rude in person ( except me :fuckyeah:) fuck you. invest in that

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/eating.gif

i am from this point on, deffending ims2, it will give me something to do until i find a new time waster. so with that said:

how is anything that you just said relevant? the fact that everyone is bashing him for having a vett, clearly he is just turning it around on the members to use against them. the high and mighty powers of judgment have sent half of you into conculsion of what he has done, he owns a vett fuck you, hes gonna make more power than 79% of this board, fuck you, 95% of the people posting in here wont race him, or wont have shit to race him with, fuck you. the rest of the people who do wont be nearly this rude in person ( except me :fuckyeah:) fuck you. invest in that

I'm not bashing him for owning a vette, I don't even care that it's salvaged or how he paid it off. He bashed on me for owning an F body. He touts his vette to people who don't have one like Corvettes are the end all be all of cars. I was using equity as an example of something that really matters in being "sucessful" in life. There are people on this board that have far nicer cars than most of us and they keep them in far nicer garages then mine. Would I race him with my car, yes in a heartbeat. I would race anyone here with out a care. I raced Scott a few times knowing he is faster and I would race him again.

you b dodging me!!! and idk when track day is but this summer that nazi machine is not only gonna get raped , you will become my new bish. whats it gonna feel like, getting train lengthed by a car that isnt worth the speakers in your car:no:

oh yeah lock it in

http://i.imgur.com/4W36pZc.jpg

I'm not bashing him for owning a vette, I don't even care that it's salvaged or how he paid it off. He bashed on me for owning an F body. He touts his vette to people who don't have one like Corvettes are the end all be all of cars. I was using equity as an example of something that really matters in being "sucessful" in life. There are people on this board that have far nicer cars than most of us and they keep them in far nicer garages then mine. Would I race him with my car, yes in a heartbeat. I would race anyone here with out a care. I raced Scott a few times knowing he is faster and I would race him again.

tldr, idc what you just posted, you aint got no vett so you can move along with the rest of the cr peons

Every time he says "what do you drive?" its not in reference to the 'type' of car they have (aka, that a c6 is a better car).... but in reference to how 'fast' that car is.... Which is even more hypocritical, considering his has yet to do anything.... Want to talk shit? Do something first, otherwise it is just hot air.

PS, this thread still needs 2x the replies and 5x the views to match DWiggles... taint gonna hapn

letzbhonest....... even with his hacked up pile, lack of driving skills, and questionable personality, you would still get rocked by him, right now, this summer, and prolly next summer. unless that 383 comes and shakes the world down, you gessmy, and josh are all keyboard thugging it up. but its entertaining so please continue

I have no issue running this government sponsored goon. Bike or car. Won't give two fucks when I win or lose. Just will be so proud to say I ran against this historical vette!

I have no issue running this government sponsored goon. Bike or car. Won't give two fucks when I win or lose. Just will be so proud to say I ran against this historical vette!

this is the biggest line of shit in this whole thread. why do people say " ill race, idc if i win or lose"

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT THEN YOU SPINELESS CHACH?

there is no medal for effort in racing, there is a win or a loss. no one wants to lose so why set yourself up for failure? get on his level, get your bike or car ready to win and then race. i hate people who give the "oh well" approach, but yet you wanna clown him for having a vett. no matter how he got it, hes got it and you dont. he didnt have to tell you its a salvage title, doesnt really matter, its his and he would merc your silly ass

I don't squat?

Are you questioning that? I'm confused?

Benches 315, afraid of nun-chucks lol

Yes, because be able to bench makes you Jackie Chan. Of course, Crackie Chan was the attacker.

I wasn't afraid of nun chucks? The guy knew I wasn't and he knew quite a bit about me.. Hence why he brought his buddy with a bat

Again, are you questioning yourself as to whether or not you were afraid? If you weren't scared why didn't you just knock him the eff out?

My left thigh is far weaker than my right and my right knee is bad?

Another question? I'm not sure.

Get to the gym. The human body has an amazing way of rebuilding and overcoming adversity. Quit making excuses and better yourself. (I know that is a foreign concept for you)

Oh, I thought it was story time making up numbers on how much we bench pressed? I was just following your lead.

:lol:

But on a scooter instead? Congrats

If he did in fact lay down a better time on a scooter it'd be extremely impressive.

Would take more than just a turbo kit for your v6 to "rape" me. Then again on need for speed you had a turbo kit on say a 350z and boom 8 sec car

Why do you constantly come back with video games and youtube clip comments? Get fresher material if you're going to talk trash.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7llb4HbwO1rbwhrwo1_500.jpg

http://who-is-awesome.com/who-is-awesome.jpg

tldr, idc what you just posted...

PS, this thread still needs 2x the replies and 5x the views to match DWiggles... taint gonna hapn

Wait...imstock2 ISN'T DWiggz?!

Catching up is tough. Is winter over yet?

get on his level...

Tear apart our cars, make up all kinds of stories, brag about insurance fraud and ripping off taxpayers, ask CR how to help us not be a giant vagina, then tell everyone my parts in my buddies garage are better than what they own?

:gabe:

I agree with DADDY, it is kind of silly when people with much less capable vehicles (assuming dingus's car does what it should/could do) call out a race, just to "jump in" like everyone else...

I have no problem stepping up to a race (notice I never called out, but was called out) against said dingus, because I have little doubt I can out launch him (even with my mediocre skill there, I can say I cut a 1.5 60') and dont think he can come around me. And from a roll, it depends on who has the right luck on that race (if I ever did something dumb like a roll race)

Tear apart our cars, make up all kinds of stories, brag about insurance fraud and ripping off taxpayers, ask CR how to help us not be a giant vagina, then tell everyone my parts in my buddies garage are better than what they own?

:gabe:

yes he tore his car apart, he also put it back together like 15 million times, it may not work correctly (making him qualified to work at ips), but atleast he did it. hell the home network channel has a program called DIY. if its on tv its gotta be true. again with this high horse non sense, if the govt and the law have not found this man guilty of fraud, then your judgments upon him are unjust and make you look dumb. he went by the legal rules of the law and obtained his possesions legaly.HES A WAR HERO:whistle:

I agree with DADDY, it is kind of silly when people with much less capable vehicles (assuming dingus's car does what it should/could do) call out a race, just to "jump in" like everyone else...

I have no problem stepping up to a race (notice I never called out, but was called out) against said dingus, because I have little doubt I can out launch him (even with my mediocre skill there, I can say I cut a 1.5 60') and dont think he can come around me. And from a roll, it depends on who has the right luck on that race (if I ever did something dumb like a roll race)

C5 LOL

for cereal, get a c6. its 2013

this is the biggest line of shit in this whole thread. why do people say " ill race, idc if i win or lose"

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT THEN YOU SPINELESS CHACH?

there is no medal for effort in racing, there is a win or a loss. no one wants to lose so why set yourself up for failure? get on his level, get your bike or car ready to win and then race. i hate people who give the "oh well" approach, but yet you wanna clown him for having a vett. no matter how he got it, hes got it and you dont. he didnt have to tell you its a salvage title, doesnt really matter, its his and he would merc your silly ass

It's not a line of shit. I don't get my panties wet over it and don't get my jimmies all rustled either lol.

I do care, but not enough to sit here and constantly talk shit about how my bike will beat him. He has a vette I don't. I'm sure if I decided to stay at my previous employer instead of deciding to make a better life for myself and future family by returning to school, I could buy a C6 as well. Instead I chose to work a low paying job and make an investment instead that will return more to my life than a Corvette. Flame me for that as well if you so like, but that was my choice. When I'm imstocks age or slightly above I'm certain ill be able to afford a nice car, but right now I'm working with what I got, which comes full circle to why I'm not sweating as much if I were to win or lose. I've got much less in my car than most of CR has in theirs. So given those facts, I'd say I'm doing decent.

C5 LOL

for cereal, get a c6. its 2013

Why? to get a heavier platform out the box? That performs no better on track? that seems silly. I do agree a c6z looks much better though. Not a C6 though, I just cant convince myself to like a c6 without the wide fenders....

I like my c5z enough to play with it awhile longer. Though, not to say I wont put a feeler out on my car again, and trade up to a c7.... though the wife will give me endless amounts of grief about it, like wives do... (she has been complaining about getting a new house for over a year now, if I show up with a new toy first, she wont be happy :lol:) aka, poor people problems.

It's not a line of shit. I don't get my panties wet over it and don't get my jimmies all rustled either lol.

I do care, but not enough to sit here and constantly talk shit about how my bike will beat him. He has a vette I don't. I'm sure if I decided to stay at my previous employer instead of deciding to make a better life for myself and future family by returning to school, I could buy a C6 as well. Instead I chose to work a low paying job and make an investment instead that will return more to my life than a Corvette. Flame me for that as well if you so like, but that was my choice. When I'm imstocks age or slightly above I'm certain ill be able to afford a nice car, but right now I'm working with what I got, which comes full circle to why I'm not sweating as much if I were to win or lose. I've got much less in my car than most of CR has in theirs. So given those facts, I'd say I'm doing decent.

this is a story filled with excuses and feel bad for me babble. theres no excuse not to have a fast car. fuck your future, its not gonna be worth a dime anyways, buy/ build fast cars, and the rest can figure itself out. PRIORITIES BRAH!!! he isnt that old, hes like 23, and if you could afford a vett you would, you cant so you dont. pretty simple no other reasons needed. i will flame you cause you have been one of the main people jumping up this dudes ass and yet you dont have anything worth talking about. you have a bike that would get smashed on, a supra that im sure not even a homeless person would live in, and you are judging someone else who is more succesful than you. pathetic

Why? to get a heavier platform out the box? That performs no better on track? that seems silly. I do agree a c6z looks much better though. Not a C6 though, I just cant convince myself to like a c6 without the wide fenders....

I like my c5z enough to play with it awhile longer. Though, not to say I wont put a feeler out on my car again, and trade up to a c7.... though the wife will give me endless amounts of grief about it, like wives do... (she has been complaining about getting a new house for over a year now, if I show up with a new toy first, she wont be happy :lol:) aka, poor people problems.

off topic, i would prefer a white c5 z over any c6 anyday of the week... makes my pee pee hard just thinking about it. but since im acting like an online dick i must revert back to bashing you.

Back to my regular scheduled programing

your to poor to own a new house and a new vett, but talk about your driving skills. ims2 has mutliple homes and a c6, meaning hes better than you. and thats real