Trying to get my friend some action...

V8 Beast

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm DTF.

I'm a cheap date, so jäger bombs, some draft beer, maybe a few double jack n' cokes.

She's better than I've gone home with.......

:lolguy:

I don't know you at all, but for some reason, of anyone on the site I would have nominated you for this adventure.

You must have referenced this kind of bang on here before or something.

I don't know you at all, but for some reason, of anyone on the site I would have nominated you for this adventure.

You must have referenced this kind of bang on here before or something.

I was once known as a "grenade jumper". My exploits of goin "hoggin" or being a wingman is somewhat famous. I've torn up some nasty poon in my day.

BTW, as a guy who has been around the block a few times, I would guess her to be in the 180s +/-10 range, if she is 5'7"

The amount of weight in the picture is about 180, but she's actually 205... which is good news to the fat knee lovers out there.

This is turning into an episode of fear factor. She told me its been 2 years because she has a reoccurring yeast infection and feels embarrassed.

Nitrile gloves, condom-Saran Wrap-condom, make sure your shots are up to date. Turn your shame off and prepare to do the dirty! :thumbup:

This is turning into an episode of fear factor. She told me its been 2 years because she has a reoccurring yeast infection and feels embarrassed.

:lolguy: :lolguy: This thread is cracking me up.

The amount of weight in the picture is about 180

;)