what to do with maxima

The_buster

First, be realistic with yourself with what you can afford in order to still live within your means. Yeah it would be cool as hell to own a car and mod it, but from the sounds of things your current situation won't make that possible...so be it. Just because you don't have a 10 second car in your driveway doesn't mean shit. Get something that is practical for you and affordable. You aren't going to be able to spend $2,000 on a car and have it run flawlessly for years on end. It's a bargain car, and is going to need some TLC in most cases to keep going. The challenge is a matter of finding the car that is reputable for playing the part of a daily, while not breaking down much. A lot of people have given you suggestions, but it seems like you shrug them off and give some sort of reasoning as to why it wouldn't work. I'm not sure if you think people just aren't being serious or what..but I'm willing to bet a few have been in your situation, so it would be wise to at least consider what they have to say. I'm not trying to flame you, but to me it seems like you need to be a bit more realistic.

First, be realistic with yourself with what you can afford in order to still live within your means. Yeah it would be cool as hell to own a car and mod it, but from the sounds of things your current situation won't make that possible...so be it. Just because you don't have a 10 second car in your driveway doesn't mean shit. Get something that is practical for you and affordable. You aren't going to be able to spend $2,000 on a car and have it run flawlessly for years on end. It's a bargain car, and is going to need some TLC in most cases to keep going. The challenge is a matter of finding the car that is reputable for playing the part of a daily, while not breaking down much. A lot of people have given you suggestions, but it seems like you shrug them off and give some sort of reasoning as to why it wouldn't work. I'm not sure if you think people just aren't being serious or what..but I'm willing to bet a few have been in your situation, so it would be wise to at least consider what they have to say. I'm not trying to flame you, but to me it seems like you need to be a bit more realistic.

His "means"? He's already stated he makes barely more than minimum wage working less hours than a HS student at autozone and is on welfare, and now has a newborn to boot. any "means" he has belong to uncle sam, not him.

1.Take Maxima to scrap yard.

2.Take what you can get.

3. Use the money for the baby and be a good father.

I have zero respect for someone wasting what little money they have on a worthless turd like a junk Maxima when they have a newborn and government assistance. The fact that you even think its a possibility pisses me off. Don't be dumb.

• Upvote 1

Start by signing of CR.

+1000

You're going to have a hell of a time paying for your (oops) kid to live a decent life, yet you're concerned about modding a maxima, and an SUV fitting in a drive thru? Talk about being dumb as fuck. Stupid people make stupid decisions, I guess. And then taxpayers pick up the tab. Let me guess---you're on government assistance of some sort? People here have given you advice on reliable transportation to keep your poor kid safe and you won't listen. If you make these poor decisions when it comes to transportation, I can only imagine the type of stupid choices you make when it comes to everything else

Stop posting on this site

• Upvote 2

His "means"? He's already stated he makes barely more than minimum wage working less hours than a HS student at autozone and is on welfare, and now has a newborn to boot. any "means" he has belong to uncle sam, not him.

Yeah, his "means". By that I'm saying don't dump your money into some POS car that you want to be cool in your eyes. And IF and when the time comes he get's a different job, not to spend the extra money he is making on a Maxima that barely runs.

But then again, some people are just total idiots and won't listen and have to fuck up before they change their ways...

What I would really like to do is keep it and slowly mod it in the future because its different and not many people mod these.

I use to have that same thought about my 92 tercel back in the day...then I grew up. It's a heap. Get anything you can out of it and use the cash for your kid and CRV.

Why would you modify a Maxima? Even if you spent ten thousand dollars on that thing it would still be a front wheel drive pile of herpes.

QFT

DO NOT TOUCH THE MAXIMA. Keep it as nothing more than a back up daily in case of an emergency.

Like several others have said, until your financially stable, modding a car shouldnt even be a thought in your head. Hell i like to think im doing ok for myself, but things still come up that make "wants" get put on the back burner. Welcome to life.

Now when your able to get a better job and such and can at least take care of your selves and have money left over, if you reall must have something fun and reliable, like others have you before, grand prix gtp. They can be had for cheap, are supercharged from the factory and are still reliable