mr tire/monroe tire

evan9381

Mr.Tire LOL

You should have better friends.

i know. i told her she should've gotten at me so i could've gotten her to derek or something. but, it's in the past, and nothing anyone can do to go back in time and change it, so for now, i'd like to try to help her get some resolution

took her car in for tires, tune up, brakes/rotors, couple other things, bill came up to almost $2k, but they fucked up some stuff, she had to take it to a dealership, they had to run diagnostic and do the actual tune up, she was only asking for that back from mr. tire (like $215 the dealership charged her) and now the guy is saying he never agreed to that.

this is what i was told, and she has names and titles of who she dealt with. at this point, its more the principle for her than the $215. pissed she was told one thing then they go back on it, which i can understand

Details of problem, even though we're dealing with a "she"...

This. Females and car problems usually don't mix well.

Usually.

Women LOL. The true potatoes when it comes to car problems.

She prolly picked it up from mr.tire, thought it was a good deal she got. they lol'd and she left.