Best place family Room Furniture

TTQ B4U

We found the best deals at Havertys when we replaced our living room and bedroom furniture in Nov. Thought for sure they would be really expensive (which they did have high end stuff that was) but we found what we was looking for and got the price we wanted. Better quality than VCF, american freight, etc. But cheaper than Lay-Z-Boy and others.

I know some might disagree, but a few Big Lots have decent furnature for not a whole lot of $$$. The one on Roberts @ Hilliard Rome in Hilliard does at least...

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Honestly I agree at least for your table not sure if he will find a good couch there. But they have a lot of decent looking wood furniture usually.

I know some might disagree, but a few Big Lots have decent furnature for not a whole lot of $$$. The one on Roberts @ Hilliard Rome in Hilliard does at least...

:thumbup:

KillJoy

They definitely sell some decent solid wood pieces. I also have one of those Simmons chair and a half recliners from there, it's pretty nice

Just bought a couch from front room. Was expecting it to be overpriced but it really wasn't. They have a style for everyone and really good warranties. And best of all they leave you the hell alone when you walk in other than a "ask me if you have any questions".

Anyone here work someplace that sells couches and tables? Looking to replace our stuff now that its spring.

Any good places and sales or what not appreciated.

Most people just clean their shit for Spring. Hence the term Spring Cleaning not Spring Buying... :p

However, what do your current end tables look like (or whatever tables you'll be dumping. Especially, if it's a kitchen table and/or chairs.) :)