Are you fat?

Casper

Read about that on Reuters. I guess there's 7-8 or other airlines that already have the policy.

I'm all for it and am happy I don't travel as much any more for the same reason. Being pinned to the window the entire flight is no fun.

Here's the Reuters article:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090415/ts_nm/us_unitedairlines_obese_1

Edited by fusion
Linky

maybe they should put up railings that are the size of the arm rest and if you don't pass through them without touching them, the that's how they decide whether you need to buy another ticket or not...

?

I've been tellin people its waaay to expensive to be fat, do they listen?

increased food cost

decreased gas mileage

higher healthcare cost

higher life insurance

and now double airline ticket cost

... this list can grow faster than those fatties

What next, you go into the restaurant and they call out "party of two"? Charge you twice for seats at the movie, ball park, etc? how about a discount for us skinny types. I'm all for that.

Good. I like this policy.

Yanno what really grinds my gears? When Fatty McGreaseguzzler is late to class, and insists on sitting in the open seat in the very middle of the crowded 300-person lecture hall. Watching them clumsily wade through an entire row of people to find the seat that they barely fit in anyway is funny in a sad way, but after the humor wears off I just get really mad. Why should everyone else be inconvenienced because you refuse to hit the treadmill?

fat%20cat%203.jpg

I'm gonna be honest, I just spent SEVERAL minutes laughing at the expression on this cat's face... its sooo funny... o m g. hahahahahahhaha I can't make it stop... i'm actually getting nauseous from laughing, or alcohol, but i think its from laughing... lol

Nice, I'm a pretty big guy, and if I get stuck on some of these smaller planes I'm cramped, and I ALWAYS end up next to some 400lb woman with a beard :( I'm by no means fat but if they want to make those over a certain diameter buy an extra ticket I'm all for it, if they want to go strictly by weight I'm gonna be pist, because I know I'll fall into the 'Obese' section, have since I was 15. Anyone else remember those little age/height/weight charts they used to have in the Dr.'s office :lol: what a joke those were (to me anyways)