Best chicken wings in town?

BigOxley

Barleys on high street has awesome smoked grilled wings

A place in grove city (called Vito's) once had the best wings... But they are closed.

I think clickers in Westerville is amazing. The park garlic are like nothing I've had before.

Barleys on high street has awesome smoked grilled wings

A place in grove city (called Vito's) once had the best wings... But they are closed.

I think clickers in Westerville is amazing. The park garlic are like nothing I've had before.

+1 to Barleys, that shit is more legit than a dirty girl prom date.

I also recommend the Cleveland Burger form there.

Can't believe I forgot to mention Thurman's. Their wings are pretty damn awesome, not to mention, massive.

+1 for Thurman's.

Also a big fan of Gallos Tap Room. Their "cockfight" sauce is one of the best sauces (Buffalo) I've tried.

Add another for Barleys, but I'm talking about the smokehouse in Grandview. Those are by far the best wings I've ever eaten in my life. Smoked until the meat just falls off the bone. Even their hot wings "Gates of Hell" taste good, not just heat but lots of great flavor.

Add another for Barleys, but I'm talking about the smokehouse in Grandview. Those are by far the best wings I've ever eaten in my life. Smoked until the meat just falls off the bone. Even their hot wings "Gates of Hell" taste good, not just heat but lots of great flavor.

This.

Also, not sure how it is recently (I've heard iffy things) but I used to frequent Buffalo Wings & Rings on Broad near Mt Carmel East. They had great prices and awesome wings, but then they changed their name twice (eventually back to Wings & Rings) and I haven't been in a couple years since I live 1 mile from Barley's.

Try Antonio's Pizza at Redbank in Westerville. Their wings are appetizer-sized and sauce selections are rather limited.

It is hard to beat Roosters, but Antonio's is the best non breaded. Their house made hot sauce is very good.