Tell me what Inventory to stock

2highpsi

E36/E46 M3's :)

Been looking for these. But man the cleans ones bring all the $$

a GSXR1000

If only someone were selling one. I especially like the blue and white ones :lol:

Chevy Cruze, Chevy Malibu and Ford Fusion. These are not fun cars, but they are number one sellers right now.

Yeh, I always keep this kind of stuff in stock.

I am looking for an Audi v6 A4 Quattro 6-speed. 2003+, Preferably black w/ leather interior.

I just sold our 06 A4 S-Line, so I am hunting for another Audi. I'll keep you posted.

I will be looking in a short while for an 01+ Selec Track V8 Grand Cherokee with relatively low mileage.

Tempted to sell the vette and get a terminator/shelby or cts-v as well for the back seats but it hasn't happened yet ;-)

I'm hunting a similar vehicle for a couple other people too, so I'll let you know what I come up with.

A buddy of mine is looking for an '08-09 4 door accord for ~$12k with under 100k miles.

Those are good sellers anyways, so I'll add it to my list. Thanks!

Are you able to help people find specific cars? Early next spring I will have me wifes durango paid off and I will be in the market for a (fairly specific) car.

Sure can. I am signed up with Manheim and OVE, Ally SmartAuction, Adesa OpenLane, a dozen other auction companies, I have multiple contacts at fleet companies also. So if there is a car out there.... I can get it :fuckyeah: