New Rider! (With Pics!!)

2 fiddy girl

Welcome, you know, it is awesome that you have a boyfriend that would do that for you. There is a future there! And, coming from someone who has been with the same man since she was 15 (that would be 12.5 years now), this is a really good start to a long future. I just recently sold my Ninja 500R. It was an awesome first bike (still have pics on my profile) and upgraded to an 08 Suzuki SV650. I looked at the 250's at first, but like Smuckgirl, I am a giant and looked like a clown on it. My 500 even felt a little small for me, but my 650 is perfect. Just picked it up on Saturday. Dublin isn't far from me so if you ever want to ride, let me know!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, you know, it is awesome that you have a boyfriend that would do that for you. There is a future there! And, coming from someone who has been with the same man since she was 15 (that would be 12.5 years now), this is a really good start to a long future. I just recently sold my Ninja 500R. It was an awesome first bike (still have pics on my profile) and upgraded to an 08 Suzuki SV650. I looked at the 250's at first, but like Smuckgirl, I am a giant and looked like a clown on it. My 500 even felt a little small for me, but my 650 is perfect. Just picked it up on Saturday. Dublin isn't far from me so if you ever want to ride, let me know!!

ummmm thanks for that......

:lol: :lol:

Yea, my boyfriend is great! We're great to each other actually, we do a good bit of spoiling to each other...we've been together since Aug of 07 and we are so happy together...definately a future...I love how he gave me a bike before a diamond...LOL...but the diamond will come with time I guess! LOL

We'll be attending some OhioRiders events, I'll let you know when we decide to come to one, we'll meet! And riiiiiiide. :)

I thought your 250 looked good until I saw it next to the RC :)

I know, right?! Oh well...this picture is priceless, they sleep together...that's when it gets HOTT! LOL

He used to have a sweet ass Mustang GT that sat in this garage (until he sold it) but I told him 2 motorcycles > 1 mustang anyday!!!!!

Ninja250024.jpg