New Rider! (With Pics!!)

2 fiddy girl

Oh, and just when I thought I couldn't possibly love my boyfriend anymore or thought he couldn't get any more amazing, when I called him at work today, he told me he ordered me the rest of the "full system" for my exhaust and the rear seat cowl!!! Love him! :)

I'm also trying to take my permit test tomorrow...any pointers??? Wish me luck!

wow nice. Cant wait to hear that thing!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uuhhh you have no clue what your talking about do you? A Camaro RS is a chicks car along with any other F body.

Uh, schmuck, I love you man, but Ferds suck. My WS6 made 433rwhp/402rwtq with intake/full exhaust and a cam and tune (thru a 12 bolt and 3.73's as well) Show me a N/A mod turd that can produce those numbers with bolt on's and a cam swap and well talk.

Uh, schmuck, I love you man, but Ferds suck. My WS6 made 433rwhp/402rwtq with intake/full exhaust and a cam and tune (thru a 12 bolt and 3.73's as well) Show me a N/A mod turd that can produce those numbers with bolt on's and a cam swap and well talk.

i take it its gone :mad:

Oh, and just when I thought I couldn't possibly love my boyfriend anymore or thought he couldn't get any more amazing, when I called him at work today, he told me he ordered me the rest of the "full system" for my exhaust and the rear seat cowl!!! Love him! :)

I'm also trying to take my permit test tomorrow...any pointers??? Wish me luck!

Here is what I recommend. Read each question all the way through. They are often set-up with two answer's that seem correct and of course only one is. Make sure you review road signs and the basic guidelines from the driving book. There will be more questions about basic driving laws than you think. The only other thing is don't let the machine psych you out. It tells you how many you have missed and how many questions you have left.

Good Luck and Welcome

Rusty

here is what i recommend. Read each question all the way through. They are often set-up with two answer's that seem correct and of course only one is. Make sure you review road signs and the basic guidelines from the driving book. There will be more questions about basic driving laws than you think. The only other thing is don't let the machine psych you out. It tells you how many you have missed and how many questions you have left.

Good luck and welcome

rusty

take you time take your time

i take it its gone :mad:

Yeah, Sold it to buy my Syclone. Never should have done it. Should have kept the bird, I was gonna put a 200 shot on her that summer and she would have gone mid/low 10's EASY. The whole build was set up for NO2 from the intake, cam timing, and exhaust. An out of the box '200' shot would have netted more like 250+ on that car. It went exceptionally consistent 12.0x @ 116 and on a cool night would hit 11.9 @ 117. I can't find the dyno sheet from it but I'll keep looking, I know it's on the computer somewhere :(

Yeah, Sold it to buy my Syclone. Never should have done it. Should have kept the bird, I was gonna put a 200 shot on her that summer and she would have gone mid/low 10's EASY. The whole build was set up for NO2 from the intake, cam timing, and exhaust. An out of the box '200' shot would have netted more like 250+ on that car. It went exceptionally consistent 12.0x @ 116 and on a cool night would hit 11.9 @ 117. I can't find the dyno sheet from it but I'll keep looking, I know it's on the computer somewhere :(

ballin on a budget..i like it always loved the ws6 pig nose

ballin on a budget..i like it always loved the ws6 pig nose

That was the whole reason I would've bought the Camaro SS over the WS6, sorry, but that nose did not suit my tastes. Gaudy.

11.9s is cooking for a street ride. But you're having fun w/ the Sy too, right? Either way, you think either of those are fun, I want to see slips for your 'busa. :D

That was the whole reason I would've bought the Camaro SS over the WS6, sorry, but that nose did not suit my tastes. Gaudy.

11.9s is cooking for a street ride. But you're having fun w/ the Sy too, right? Either way, you think either of those are fun, I want to see slips for your 'busa. :D

Bike went 10.7x @ 133 all stock with a front end strap. My launch leaves something to be desired, and me clocking in at 260 before gear.

I'm gonna go three up in the rear and see if I can get her into the mid/low 10's this summer.

More cubes dude, since the dawn of the fox and even before that GM always had to use more CI to produce the same results in the quarter. On a simple 4.6 with the same mods you can make 380ish. Besides the latest F bodies look like a catfish and have a shit suspension more suited for autox with that torque arm crap.

More cubes dude, since the dawn of the fox and even before that GM always had to use more CI to produce the same results in the quarter. On a simple 4.6 with the same mods you can make 380ish. Besides the latest F bodies look like a catfish and have a shit suspension more suited for autox with that torque arm crap.

Not my fault Ford could only get 4.6 liters out of their larger than a 460cid mod motor (okay 5.4 if you got a truck) and GM managed to get 5.7 liters (and eventually 7.0) out of the smallest and lightest small block ever. Run what ya brung. GM brought more. The suspention isn't bad, it's just different setup. IRS isn't even that bad to setup if you know what your doing, the Aussies proved that long ago, there's no SRA cars there anyMore.

I love Mustangs. Especially the GT500. Also, this year they created 50 production made only Mustangs drag strip ready with 750hp and I don't know the torque with Don Purdhomme's name on them. His last name probably is spelled wrong, but Im sure JRMMiii knows the guy Im speaking of. Anyways, I the love mustangs and how they get so much love from society. You don't here of any special productions with only a few made of Firebirds, Camaro's, etc.... Oh wait, I think they just completely stopped making them for many years instead. :lol:

I always loved pissing Chevy peeps off by saying:

RS = Real Slow

SS= Super Slow

:lol::puke:

Not my fault Ford could only get 4.6 liters out of their larger than a 460cid mod motor (okay 5.4 if you got a truck) and GM managed to get 5.7 liters (and eventually 7.0) out of the smallest and lightest small block ever. Run what ya brung. GM brought more. The suspention isn't bad, it's just different setup. IRS isn't even that bad to setup if you know what your doing, the Aussies proved that long ago, there's no SRA cars there anyMore.

The reason the 4.6 was a large motor was due to way the main caps were setup ( 2 in the block and 2 outside the block). The mod motors were also kept smaller in CID because Ford was planning on something mischievious and were going to boost the GTs then the Terminator came along ( they had to use the iron block to make it the Terminator to make the last years of the F body a joke).

Regardless of the rule " run what ya brung" the 03/04 Cobra wins in everywhere category except for leg room. The GT was kind of a disapointment but whith bolt ons they are a decent low 12 car but the LSX vs the GT 4.6 the LSX wins on CI