New Rider! (With Pics!!)

2 fiddy girl

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it drizzled today...didn't make me a happy girl...

I wanted to practice...instead I made the boyfriend go with me to the Pony...and got some more stuff. LOLOLO

I forgot to say congrats and hi

08 black 250 was my first bike too....

ummmm thanks for that......

:lol: :lol:

Hey girl...you know I didn't mean anything by it. Just thought about your "freakishly tall" comment when I pictured myself on a 250 that's all. Srsly, though I haven't even met you in person yet.... :D My bad though. Didn't mean to chuck you under the bus like that.

Hey girl...you know I didn't mean anything by it. Just thought about your "freakishly tall" comment when I pictured myself on a 250 that's all. Srsly, though I haven't even met you in person yet.... :D My bad though. Didn't mean to chuck you under the bus like that.

It's ok. My reputation always preceeds me.... I just thought it was funny.

I'm pinking out my black ninja 250 with some pink decals and pink rings on my rims (my brand new helmet, gloves, and jacket are all pink)...hope that doesn't offend anyone. I'm not going to over do it, but it's definately going to be feminine. :p

NOTHING wrong with being feminine. I wear a pink jacket and had a pink helmet with a pink visor until I got my diamond white arai corsair v this season...although I am loving the new alpinestars white stella jacket. Just make sure you buy SAFE gear vs. the cute stuff. Arai doesn't make pink helmets and I'm sure they never will. ;)

I love pink BUT think VERY hard b/f you put any pink on your bike. It's going to make it VERY hard to resell and you're surely going to outgrow that 250.

Oh....and WELCOME!

Oh, and just when I thought I couldn't possibly love my boyfriend anymore or thought he couldn't get any more amazing, when I called him at work today, he told me he ordered me the rest of the "full system" for my exhaust and the rear seat cowl!!! Love him! :)

I'm also trying to take my permit test tomorrow...any pointers??? Wish me luck!

Oh, and just when I thought I couldn't possibly love my boyfriend anymore or thought he couldn't get any more amazing, when I called him at work today, he told me he ordered me the rest of the "full system" for my exhaust and the rear seat cowl!!! Love him! :)

I'm also trying to take my permit test tomorrow...any pointers??? Wish me luck!

your not from germany or france are you?.. :D