New Rider! (With Pics!!)

2 fiddy girl

Hello everyone...my name is Julia, and I'm brand new to motorcycling, I live in Dublin, and just this morning I was given my first motorcycle...EVER!

This is me...(was supposed to have had more of my bike and me sitting on my new present, but somehow I just got more of me...oops. LOL)

1247pg0.jpg

Here's the story...

I'm a full time nursing student and I work part time, my boyfriend (Hydroboy35th on here) and I had been looking at some older Ninja 250's for me to start out on, and because I'm a full time student and only work part time anyway, he was footing the bill...we've been looking for about 3 weeks now on Craigslist and CycleTrader for a *Deal* to come around on an older 250...not an easy feat considering anything from 1996 on is still going for $2000, i thought his budget was only $1500, so I wasn't trying to look for anything anymore than that.

Now, mind you, I'm scheduled to take my Basic Rider course in Marysville at Honda on May 1st, and I haven't even gotten my permit yet, although I KNOW motorcycling is definately something I want to do and spend time and effort learning and enjoying, I thought if he did get me a bike, it wouldn't be until after I took the course....WRONG AGAIN!!!

This morning, after he jumped through hoops all day Friday from getting two hours of sleep (he works second shift at Honda so he didn't get home until 1:45, and didn't get to bed until 2:30, and was headed to North Canton from Dublin at 5 am and had to be back in Dublin ready to leave for work by2:45) he made me go out to the garage with him, opened the door and there sat my 08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (only has 848 miles on it) with a pink bow on it!!!! It's black too, exactly what I wanted, and it already had the carbon fiber yoshimura pipe on it!!! What an amazing boyfriend right? :) He kept this secret from me for a whole week, and my friend and my brother were both in on it as well!

So needless to say, we made a trip to the pony today, I got some goodies, and now I'm just basking in the fact that I have a brand new sexy toy in my garage... :) Oh, and the most amazing boyfriend a girl could ask for...

I'm pinking out my black ninja 250 with some pink decals and pink rings on my rims (my brand new helmet, gloves, and jacket are all pink)...hope that doesn't offend anyone. I'm not going to over do it, but it's definately going to be feminine. :p

Here are some pics of my bike, along with my boyfriends sex machine (05 Honda RC51!) Enjoy!

Ninja250001.jpg

My bike and my man's RC

Ninja250015.jpg

He's reppin Ohio Riders on the wind screen...I'd like a sticker just like this for my wind screen...but can I get it in PINK!!??

Ninja250017.jpg

Ninja250023.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for all the welcoming comments! I don't think ill be able to handle not sitting, startin

g it up or learning something on it today! I'm so anxious to ride! Boyfriend is looking for the dinged

right now, and we got the pink decals ordered last night...bring on the addiction! ;)