So Who's getting GRAND THEFT AUTO V?

thorne

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazon fucked my order up. Pre-ordered in December with Rewards points and a $50 promo card thing I had, got an e-mail saying it was shipped yesterday (but not release day delivery for some reason - first fuck up on their part) then got one today saying due to a processing error they could not fulfill my order. Going to be calling them at some point.

Anyone balls deep into this yet? Still cant decide if I should get for ps3 or 360 or wait for Black Friday steals and/or next gen release announcement.

Early accounts are that it actually runs a little better on PS3. Also, rumor has it that Sony will be doing a sort of upgrade system. If you buy a game for PS3 and it later comes out on PS4, you get it on the cheap.

Game is awesome to play, I'm about 3hrs into missions and wandering around and it's a hell of a lot of fun. The map is GIGANTIC, takes a while to explore even with a jet.

How/where have you gotten into a jet? I "visited" the military base and was instantly under attack by MPs and cops.

I found a helicopter and had it in the air a while but eventually police helicopters got me.

I did find some ATVs in the north and cruised those through the mountains for a while.

Game is awesome to play, I'm about 3hrs into missions and wandering around and it's a hell of a lot of fun. The map is GIGANTIC, takes a while to explore even with a jet.

This, played for a few hours last night. Map is HUGE. I've played for a hours and haven't even left the city yet. I've done quite a few missions already and have just done a mission for lector before going to bed.

I love the multi-character system. It makes the world feel like you are insignificant, rather than previous GTA games where it felt like everyone knows you and the world is super small despite big maps. I feel like I've been in a 10-block area and have completely gotten lost in this map already.

I just gotta find the grove and check out CJ's old place, I heard it's in-game.

How/where have you gotten into a jet? I "visited" the military base and was instantly under attack by MPs and cops.

I found a helicopter and had it in the air a while but eventually police helicopters got me.

I did find some ATVs in the north and cruised those through the mountains for a while.

Go into the airport and look for a smaller private jet, that's the one I took. You'll get 3 stars as soon as you step onto the Tarmac btw. I still have yet to figure out how to get a submarine/scuba gear, I want to go treasure hunting so I can actually make money. Missions don't seem to be giving off money...

i loaded the game last night but my xbox live connection sucks/doesn't work atm. do you need to be online to play this game?? for me the game started out robbing a bank? i played for 5 minutes and accidentally shot my own guy. gonna have to try to fix my connection tonight

i loaded the game last night but my xbox live connection sucks/doesn't work atm. do you need to be online to play this game?? for me the game started out robbing a bank? i played for 5 minutes and accidentally shot my own guy. gonna have to try to fix my connection tonight

That bank robbing scene is just the intro to set up some character development later in the story.