Grand Prix Karting - Coming to Columbus

bmwohio

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone confirm that this will be worth a shit before I plunk down $50?

According to my friend, Aaron is the chief instructor for NASA.....not sure if that adds any credibility or not, but trying to give as much info as possible. I'll see what else I can find out.

Been debating going to the karting place in Cincinnati for ages, glad there's going to be one closer to home now!

Have been to the Cincy one many times, definitely worth the trip. I know the owners and the Sales and Marketing director there. The owners/employees are all racers outside of work too, I would make the trip if I were you. It has definitely set the bar high for my expectations on this place here in Columbus.

Have been to the Cincy one many times, definitely worth the trip. I know the owners and the Sales and Marketing director there. The owners/employees are all racers outside of work too, I would make the trip if I were you. It has definitely set the bar high for my expectations on this place here in Columbus.

Good to hear, I'll make sure I get down there eventually!

Here's what I got from my friend:

Aaron was telling me about it last year. From that conversation, it's going to be like Full Throttle in terms of permanent track layout, competitive format, and karts. He said he was aiming for a course with similar speeds but lap times near 1min instead of 30sec. I'm willing to bet that pricing will be similar to Full Throttle as well.