Dr. Meth - Become your own Heisenberg

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Black Hole" just randomly unlocked. Think it's the same thing?

That's what I'm working towards now. Really have no idea if it will reappear though. Kind of defeats the purpose if it only shows up once.

I just came in to say, I hate you...

I clicked on the link and started playing the game ~6:30pm last night... I had that stupid thing open on my ipad till I went to bed at 11:30pm... and that was only because i didnt pay attention to my battery and it died... I had just bought my first moon base...

I'm at $140 trillion.. just waiting. I could build An Actual Star, or wait and buy a black hole..

200 trillion here. I'm maxed at the moment, until I get the 2nd page of upgrades. The autoclicker kind of defeated the purpose of the game. I'm almost done, and I haven't gotten the achievement for playing for 24hours yet. Suppose I shouldn't have cheated.

I'm at 85% Purity, $12B/sec, 1.926g/sec. I have all pg1 upgrades (pg2 still locked), 21 achievements. I own a banker, Corrupt Cop, Master Chef, Master Dealer hiring 60, 785 dealers per second. I have purchased every building but the Black Hole. Currently at 193T (250T to buy Black Hole).

what? where? when? how?

My plan was to screenshot it when he appeared, but I barely noticed and clicked it without thinking.

He was really small (smaller than expected) and just appeared in the 4th box down in the corner. If you look at one of the other handful of screenshots it would have been in the top right corner of the black hole box.