2013-14 snow season!

mrs.cos

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain at my house this morning, snow at work around Sawmill, and a bunch of idiot drivers making the traffic worse then normal. Snow is fine, winter time driving with the other idiots on the road is a complete fail.

Would be a bunch of happy Subaru owners posting here, you guys are all a bunch of granola eating weirdos.

Why, because we are not miserable negative glass half empty people? Ok I'M Wierd.

Give this a try, I try to take this advise everyday. And choose my attitude. It's hard, but when I remind myself 1st world problem. I laugh and realize it's not a problem. Traffic is nothing.

Edited by Benjamin

Why, because we are not miserable negative glass half empty people? Ok I'M Wierd.

Give this a try, I try to take this advise everyday. And choose my attitude. It's hard, but when I remind myself 1st world problem. I laugh and realize it's not a problem. Traffic is nothing.

That guy's voice is so soothing. Good reminder. :)

That guy's voice is so soothing. Good reminder. :)

Seriously it sounds fucking stupid but, that video has made me a happier person! I try to implement that everyday, and I feel better everyday. Some days it's really hard, others meh. I don't want my kids growing up being miserable. I want to set a good example. They see everything surprisingly.

Edited by Benjamin

Cool speech and video. Thanks for posting.

I'm curious just how perceptable the differences between the Subaru and Audi AWD systems will be in the snow. With all the fancy computers controlling the S5's drivetrain, I'm surprised there isn't a Snow setting or something similar.

I still want to hold off for another couple weeks on tires though. Looks like we're supposed to bounce back up into the 50s and 60s next week.

Nothing but slushy crap here in the Hocking Hills. Had to go to Adams County today. Seemed warmer down there. Had only seen a few sprinkles.

only 190 linear miles away. Snowshoe WV. Approx 4800 feet above sea level. I might need to take a trip back again this year.

http://i.imgur.com/xP3K7w4.jpg?1?6227

Holy large pic batman.

Was just down the road from there hunting last week.

• 2 weeks later...