Daytons first Sunday ride of '09?

NinjaNick

Holy Crap 25 People.....I am still riding in the very rear of the pack...ITs safer for me....

And for you....:D

I am confirmed....and so is my boy....as long as we dont oversleep...we are there.

Just put a new battery in the bike tonight.....Man I will be rusty...Havent ridden since november....AT ALL. :eek:

Most of us are in the same boat. We are getting used to throwing the bikes from side to side all over again

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buzz Lightyear is real I tell you! .............REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAALLLL!!!!:mad:

nick i hate to break it to you but lightyear is a cartoon character made up by a movie co. called pixar..... i mean i really dont want to feel like the guy who when you are 6 years old tells you santa clause isnt real but if you want to talk to the said buzz lightyear you can give a guy named tim allen a call;)

..... i mean i really dont want to feel like the guy who when you are 6 years old tells you santa clause isnt real

:eek: Ummmm.........Santa's....not....REAL?!? :confused:

Thanx for ruinin' it for me E! crying_loundly.gif

OK Question@Nick..? If this is going to be 25-30 people, how is this not an "ohio Riders sponsored ride." Shit, what does it take? lol

It's because we don't own the site, and we can't just make that call on our own. Plus it would be generally irresponsible of us to claim it was an official event and if someone goes down, it could mean the site admins getting flak for running an event with their name on it where someone got hurt.

we just don't want anyone to get in trouble from OR....

:lol: This is crazy, I can't imagine how big the Dayton crew is going to be by next season.

I would say you guys & the Cleveland/Akron/Youngstown area have grown the most this past year

Aside from cBus of course

I would say you guys & the Cleveland/Akron/Youngstown area have grown the most this past year

Aside from cBus of course

soo, you're saying that we're totally the biggest group....aside from all the bigger groups?