Daytons first Sunday ride of '09?

NinjaNick

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting on you to start it! You or Nick. I am feenin' for another awesome 6 minutes with the men of Ohio Riders.

wait... that didn't come out right..

So what happened last time? A.D.D. kick in?

"Oh, harley......" And their she goes........

:lol:

You got lost? I thought your battery was dying or something? Your man said you decided to head home because you felt like your katana was unreliable. Is that right?:confused:

thats the "manly" excuse USMC gave us so we wouldnt rip him a new one....

but i am still am.... time to text him so i can burn him :)

You got lost? I thought your battery was dying or something? Your man said you decided to head home because you felt like your katana was unreliable. Is that right?:confused:

I would like to plead the fifth, on the grounds that any further comment might lead to me not getting any.

Thank you, that is all.:p

I spent all day closing today, shopping for paint, supplies, other shit we need for the home, refridgerator, television, kitchen table, spackled, cleaned walls, moving cabinets, gotta start priming walls, then paint walls, then do some landscaping, move furniture in, get some furniture delivered, meet up with cable guy, get Uhaul, etc...etc...etc... HAVE YET TO EVEN PACK OUR STUFF IN BOXES YET TOO.

Yeah, I'm a little busy. I'm going back soon and will be there until 2am and then waking at 8am to go buy more paint and doing some more work tomorrow. Pimpin out my new home is what I want to do now, not ride. When I'm satisfied with everything and there's nothing left to do for a while...and I'm totally settled in...yeah I'm down for riding again. I love riding...just don't want to do it now.

Edited by NinjaNick

I spent all day closing today, shopping for paint, supplies, other shit we need for the home, refridgerator, television, kitchen table, spackled, cleaned walls, moving cabinets, gotta start priming walls, then paint walls, then do some landscaping, move furniture in, get some furniture delivered, meet up with cable guy, get Uhaul, etc...etc...etc... HAVE YET TO EVEN PACK OUR STUFF IN BOXES YET TOO.

Yeah, I'm a little busy. I'm going back soon and will be there until 2am and then waking at 8am to go buy more paint and doing some more work tomorrow. Pimpin out my new home is what I want to do now, not ride. When I'm satisfied with everything and there's nothing left to do for a while...and I'm totally settled in...yeah I'm down for riding again. I love riding...just don't want to do it now.

Bro here has a point.

i just sign this month on a new house and spent 2 weeks straight working on painting, moving, installing stuff, etc

and i totally understand

but you gotta get out and ride at least an hour a week.!!:violin:

settle down nick Im just messing with you. I am moving in with a friend while heather is gone so I am only moving basics. If anyone else knows a route for sunday wether it be the same one or different speak up

I remember just a couple days ago I was getting crap from Nick because I was gonna miss one day of riding to mow my grass....Now he's doesn't even want to ride, because of the house...

Ahhhh leave him alone.

@Nick, once you get the house set up all nice, let me know. I'll bring you and the missus over a banana bread and some potpourri and shit.