Daytons first Sunday ride of '09?

NinjaNick

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure we had any problems last year setting up rides...

:werd: We never had any problems with clutter or setting things up. it became so routine everyone knew the place and time. This thread just became a blog spot for unborn chicken fuckers and eggs :rulez:

with nick not coming out, it might/might not be every sunday for now..

Why not? I think Nick would want us to proceed, and not worry about him hanging sconce light fixtures and flowered wallpaper LOL

Nick, dahling, feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken....

The problem is there are a limited number of people that have actually been on the route numerous times. There's no problem with people heading out without him, there's just a concern of those that want to travel the same route not knowing it. I've been more than a few times and heading out on my own I made a few "different route choices". :)

No one is saying there can't be a ride without Nick, they are just saying don't expect to be able to run the normal route. That's not necessarily a bad thing though for the sake of variety, but it is a fun run that hits most of the best roads out our way.

You would have to have made it more than 3 minutes to understand. :p