Daytons first Sunday ride of '09?

NinjaNick

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent all day closing today, shopping for paint, supplies, other shit we need for the home, refridgerator, television, kitchen table, spackled, cleaned walls, moving cabinets, gotta start priming walls, then paint walls, then do some landscaping, move furniture in, get some furniture delivered, meet up with cable guy, get Uhaul, etc...etc...etc... HAVE YET TO EVEN PACK OUR STUFF IN BOXES YET TOO.

Yeah, I'm a little busy. I'm going back soon and will be there until 2am and then waking at 8am to go buy more paint and doing some more work tomorrow. Pimpin out my new home is what I want to do now, not ride. When I'm satisfied with everything and there's nothing left to do for a while...and I'm totally settled in...yeah I'm down for riding again. I love riding...just don't want to do it now.

Man congrats on the house! I know the feeling about getting all of that stuff done. Don't burn yourself out getting all that crap done though, it's never ending.

I spent all day closing today, shopping for paint, supplies, other shit we need for the home, refridgerator, television, kitchen table, spackled, cleaned walls, moving cabinets, gotta start priming walls, then paint walls, then do some landscaping, move furniture in, get some furniture delivered, meet up with cable guy, get Uhaul, etc...etc...etc... HAVE YET TO EVEN PACK OUR STUFF IN BOXES YET TOO.

Yeah, I'm a little busy. I'm going back soon and will be there until 2am and then waking at 8am to go buy more paint and doing some more work tomorrow. Pimpin out my new home is what I want to do now, not ride. When I'm satisfied with everything and there's nothing left to do for a while...and I'm totally settled in...yeah I'm down for riding again. I love riding...just don't want to do it now.

Been there done that. Once you get a home there is always something to do.

He was there ninjachk. The group was just too big for everyone to hear the story. Plus I didn't want everyone to hear the story, kind of personal. A few started to over hear so I let them in on it too. It's nothing great, just funny. I'll tell MATT next time i ride with him if he ask me about it.:cool:

You can keep the "shit". :lol::monkeypoo:

:lol:

LOL of course, you are right, sir. What kind of friends are we, offering you eggs and shit and shit, for a housewarming. How about a nice package of light bulbs, instead. 40-watt! we spare no expense!

LOL of course, you are right, sir. What kind of friends are we, offering you eggs and shit and shit, for a housewarming. How about a nice package of light bulbs, instead. 40-watt! we spare no expense!

look, if you put lights in the house, eventually his wife is gonna see him naked, and after meeting her, I feel like she's a perfectly nice girl who doesn't deserve that....

He was there ninjachk. The group was just too big for everyone to hear the story. Plus I didn't want everyone to hear the story, kind of personal. A few started to over hear so I let them in on it too. It's nothing great, just funny. I'll tell MATT next time i ride with him if he ask me about it.:cool:

Which Matt needs to know about what????

look, if you put lights in the house, eventually his wife is gonna see him naked, and after meeting her, I feel like she's a perfectly nice girl who doesn't deserve that....

Hmmm.. ok, substitute light bulbs for solar-powered flashlights for every room, then?

hey guys.....we doing this again this Sunday?.....I'm excited :D

Only if you like riding in the rain......

Not sure what kind of lean angle you can hold on a wet road and I for one......DOnt want to find out either.